2024 Honda Civic consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2024 Honda Civic
Shop the 2024 Honda Civic

Excellent choice

Got this car for a good deal. The look is better than I anticipated, especially the silver color. People mistake the car for the Accord, that's how good it looks. The interior is also luxurious, people were surprised and thought I had a BMW or Mercedes. The ride is very smooth. Fuel efficient. The only con is the road noise, which can be ignored with the amazing Bose system. Overall, the touring model is better than the Corolla, equivalent to a Camry or Accord EXL.

Great cars

Been leasing Honda cars for more than 15 years. Never had ANY issues with any of them. I love this brand. Very reliable. Highly recombined.

what a car!!

When I first got this car, it was amazing and it was very smooth while driving. I got the touring version which has the Bose 12 speakers. This car drives like a SUV, which is comfortable and nice on the road and the highway and it is also very quiet not that much road noise. I would highly recommend this car! this car will never disappoint you, it will give you the satisfaction a regular high-end SUV would.

Car obsessed

Love this car! I love honda civic and i continued to get a honda civic Ex and love the interior style and it drives smoothly. Loving the new look.