2012 CR-V

2012 Honda CR-V

2012 Honda CR-V

Have You Driven the 2012 Honda CR-V?

Upgrade Now to the 2012 CRV!

by BarbF from San Diego, CA on Thu Aug 23 2012

Took my 2011 CRV in for an oil change, the next thing you know I was test driving the new 2012 CRV. Had to have it! It's a different vehicle completely then the 2011, smooth drive, better exceleration, heavier feeling vehicle, better mileage, and this time I got all the extra bells and whistles! So worth it: handsfree, pandora, sirius radio, leather seats, backing up camera, etc. Take it for a test drive and you'll want it too! So happy with my upgraded trade-in.

bang for the buck

by first_crv_owner from utah on Fri Feb 17 2012

So after much flipping back and forth, i just got a new crv awd exl trim. it's just been few days but so far pretty satisfied with it, all the options it comes with. Not much road noise that others have mentioned(and I coming from drive a lexus). only thing to watch out for in dealship is to compare accessories cost to one listed in estore.honda.com(which even shows what installed price should be for any accessory). Prices given to me by dealership(even though they said it comes official from honda including installation) was higher than in that website.

Great Car CRV

by Tim from Belle Center,Ohio on Fri Aug 17 2012

Old 2010 CRV was hit head on by car going a LEAST 55MPH. I walked away from accident and the other cars driver went to the hospital. So when the old CRV was totaled out, I took the money and bought a new CRV. Never worried about saftey before but now know honda makes very safe vehicle.

Great Value, Good Car

by geewiz from Chicago Suburbs on Mon Aug 05 2013

The CRV has lots of room for hauling stuff with the seats down. Its a pleasure to drive, great on gas. My wife drives it to work and most of the time. Honda did a good job the ride is very comfortable, the AWD is very nice on wet roads no spinning the wheels. We got the load up model and the wife loves it.

Best Car for an Aging Gentleman

by Older Man from Pennsylvania on Thu Aug 23 2012

It is my first new daily-driver car purchased in 10 years. I looked at many makes and models to see which best fit my needs. I am 6'2" and it is like being in my living room. I bought the EX-L and I always wanted AWD. Mileage is 25 around town and 35 on the highway going 55 mph in Econ mode. I just love it!

Love this vehicle

by Car Guy from Hampton, Va on Mon Jul 22 2013

We bought our 2012 CRV EX new. The price was great and the vehicle comes equipped with all the good options. The thing I love about this vehicle is the safety of it. My wife was just involved in a head on collison at 60mph and the safety equipment performed terrific. She has a few bruises from the seat belt and air bag but is fine otherwise. Our CRV is probably totalled but I plan on buying another one. Can't sayu enough good things about this car.

My retirement vehicle

by Soon2retire from San Diego, CA on Sun Nov 04 2012

I am retiring in 2 years (Sept. 2014) and bought this so I can enjoy the vehicle even before I retire. This CRV has plenty of items that are user friendly and accessories that I can install myself. I found that the ECON mode is very helpful and got me more mileage per gallon. My cellphone (and my wife's cellphone) paired flawlessly to the vehicle's bluetooth and I don't have to use my headset anymore. I also like the low-power daylight driving lights which gave the vehicle extra visibility for cars ahead of me--an excellent safety feature.

Love my new CRV!

by CGD from Washington, DC on Tue Mar 06 2012

This car is fantastic bang for your buck! It drives and handles much better than the previous models. The interior is comfortable and sleek and the exterior is sharp. Great new model from Honda!

Happy 2012 CR-V Owner

by First Time Honda Owner from Kansas City, MO on Mon May 07 2012

I purchased a 2012 CR-V FWD EX model in the white diamond pearl color. I am extremely happy with the comfort , smoothness and handling of my crv. I test drove several suv models and it came down to the Nissan Rogue and Honda CR-V. In the end I liked the liked the handling and ride smoothness in the crv. I also liked the fact that the crv had a larger cargo area than the other comparable models.

The CR-V is an AWESOME Car

by Tribe fan in Tampa FL from RIVERVIEW on Thu May 25 2017

I purchased my 2012 Honda CR-V in March of 2016. I was not sure about owning a Honda cause all I owned in the past was a Ford Escape & Explore. This car blew me away as far as gas mileage and handling on the road. When I am ready to trade it in I will be looking at another Honda CR-V for sure.

Our Take on the 2012 Honda CR-V

The current Honda CR-V is one of the best-selling vehicles in the country, let alone in the the small crossover segment, and the redesigned 2012 version doesn’t stray far from the formula that has made it so popular: It’s easy to drive, has lots of room for its size and gets good mileage.

Improvements to the 2012 Honda CR-V’s interior, cargo configurability, ride quality and standard-equipment list should keep the compact crossover atop car shoppers’ must-test lists.

What’s New
The CR-V drives more like a car now and has a new interior, but the exterior design stands out as being much more interesting than the current model. The front has a forward slope to it... Read More