2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Shop the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid

2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid AWD: A driver's delight

We traded our 2019 Honda Odyssey for this CR-V Hybrid AWD thinking the better mileage would pay for itself in years to come. Our Odyssey was worth so much in trade that the cost to us for the CR-V was only $4,000. The CR-V averages about 41mpg in town and has gotten as high as 48mpg. On the highway, at 75 and in cruise control, we get 35mpg and as high as 39mpg. The Odyssey got 16/26. The CR-V is so comfortable and has so many safety features that it gives us a feeling of security when driving. One small complaint: Honda should have kept the shift lever instead of changing to buttons. The 2024 model has the shift lever back.

Great suv

We have now had the CR-V touring hybrid in Ohio for 1 1/2 years and still loving it,NO complaints. Average fuel in winter 33 but in summer conditions 42 and a couple of times 45, Mostly town and country driving 55/60 MPH Now have 15800 miles on the CR-V with NO problems and getting very close for second oil change. Would buy again, For a lot of high way speeds may have bought non hybrid but for our driving needs hybrid is GREAT Larry north central Ohio,

1.0

WOREST HYBRID I EVER TRIED NOT GOOD AT ALL ABOUT T

WOREST CAR I EVER DRIVE V SLOW AND NOT TRUE ABOUT MAKING 35 OR 40 mpg AND NOT RELIABLE AT ALL I NEVER RECOMEND WITH IT FOR ANYONE THE REGULAR IS WAY BETTER

The Best for the Money

I'm thrilled with my 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring. It's the best, most well equipped and luxurious SUV for the money. My husband is tall, and I'm not. The driver's seat elevates nicely to accommodate my short stature. The leather feels and looks great. I like the position of the operating screen. It's set lower in the dash, compared to the Accord's, which extends above the dash. My only disappointment is that I wanted to have my CR-V raised a few extra inches, for that extra bit of clearance when off road. Because the CR-V is a unibody vehicle, getting that extra lift is not only super expensive, but it's also very difficult. Honestly, for it's factory height of 8.2 inches, it's okay. I go off road on moderate dirt, sand and gravel paths to reach great hiking trails. I'm not climbing rocky mountains.

Excellent customer service at River oak Honda

Jeffrey Parham the salesperson @ napleton River oaks Honda have excellent customer service skills, he was very attentive to what I wanted to purchase, without pressure I'm a very happy customer.

Comfortable, Responsive, Quiet, and High Fuel Econ

I took delivery of my CR-V Hybrid about 3 weeks ago. It replaced a nearly 17-year old CR-V. I love the way my new car handles. I took it for a day trip from Phoenix up to Sedona, AZ, so about a 3,200 foot altitude difference, and got 36.4 mpg for the trip. I'm averaging about 37 mpg around town. The cabin is very comfortable and quiet.

Buy this car!

Good gas mileage, love the keyless entry and car is so easy to handle. The power lift gate is very handy as is the blind spot warning.

Great car

The car is awesome. It’s so quiet when you drive it. Great pick up and great on gas. I bought the hybrid touring and if luxury at it’s finest.

4.0

Nice car, GPS very poor

Solid vehicle. Nice interior Haven't hit the EPA MPG yet, well short. GPS is SOOOO bad. Sends me to NY when I live is CA. Input Cal Expo, well known, came up Unknown. Voice control USELESS. Have to stop to input any locations and then cross fingers it can find them. Dealer suggested don't use it, plug in your phone and use Android WTH ? No Navigation handbook available.

This is a stunner of a car

After a Prelude and two FITs it was time for a hybrid. Due to supply line issues I couldn’t get the lower trim model I wanted, so I have lots of bells and whistles that I don't need. Like the moon roof and rear spoiler, heated seats and heated steering wheel. But, the seat position memory and the climate control alone are worth the extra money. There are so many good things about this car there isn’t room to list them all. I’m still discovering more goodies every time I drive it. And it all comes with Honda reliability.