2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Shop the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
1.9

WOREST HYBRID I EVER TRIED NOT GOOD AT ALL ABOUT T

WOREST CAR I EVER DRIVE V SLOW AND NOT TRUE ABOUT MAKING 35 OR 40 mpg AND NOT RELIABLE AT ALL I NEVER RECOMEND WITH IT FOR ANYONE THE REGULAR IS WAY BETTER

The Best for the Money

I'm thrilled with my 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring. It's the best, most well equipped and luxurious SUV for the money. My husband is tall, and I'm not. The driver's seat elevates nicely to accommodate my short stature. The leather feels and looks great. I like the position of the operating screen. It's set lower in the dash, compared to the Accord's, which extends above the dash. My only disappointment is that I wanted to have my CR-V raised a few extra inches, for that extra bit of clearance when off road. Because the CR-V is a unibody vehicle, getting that extra lift is not only super expensive, but it's also very difficult. Honestly, for it's factory height of 8.2 inches, it's okay. I go off road on moderate dirt, sand and gravel paths to reach great hiking trails. I'm not climbing rocky mountains.

Excellent customer service at River oak Honda

Jeffrey Parham the salesperson @ napleton River oaks Honda have excellent customer service skills, he was very attentive to what I wanted to purchase, without pressure I'm a very happy customer.

Comfortable, Responsive, Quiet, and High Fuel Econ

I took delivery of my CR-V Hybrid about 3 weeks ago. It replaced a nearly 17-year old CR-V. I love the way my new car handles. I took it for a day trip from Phoenix up to Sedona, AZ, so about a 3,200 foot altitude difference, and got 36.4 mpg for the trip. I'm averaging about 37 mpg around town. The cabin is very comfortable and quiet.

Buy this car!

Good gas mileage, love the keyless entry and car is so easy to handle. The power lift gate is very handy as is the blind spot warning.

Great car

The car is awesome. It’s so quiet when you drive it. Great pick up and great on gas. I bought the hybrid touring and if luxury at it’s finest.

4.3

Nice car, GPS very poor

Solid vehicle. Nice interior Haven't hit the EPA MPG yet, well short. GPS is SOOOO bad. Sends me to NY when I live is CA. Input Cal Expo, well known, came up Unknown. Voice control USELESS. Have to stop to input any locations and then cross fingers it can find them. Dealer suggested don't use it, plug in your phone and use Android WTH ? No Navigation handbook available.

This is a stunner of a car

After a Prelude and two FITs it was time for a hybrid. Due to supply line issues I couldn’t get the lower trim model I wanted, so I have lots of bells and whistles that I don't need. Like the moon roof and rear spoiler, heated seats and heated steering wheel. But, the seat position memory and the climate control alone are worth the extra money. There are so many good things about this car there isn’t room to list them all. I’m still discovering more goodies every time I drive it. And it all comes with Honda reliability.

CR-V Hybrid Was an Excellent Choice

This is our third Honda and our first CR-V. We wanted the hybrid for better gas mileage and this model because of the easy of getting in and out of the car. We bought the touring package because it was the only one available, but we don't think we made a mistake. We are averaging about 39 mpg, combined city and highway. The safety features are another plus. A super car all around.

2022 CR-V Hybrid. Better than expected.

Traded oue 2019 Odyssey with 14,700 miles because we wanted better mileage given gas prices and no longer needed as large an automobile. After researching the CR-V Hybrid, we bought it -- our 8th Honda. We had to wait 3 months, but it was well worth it. The mileage is better than the EPA estimate, both in town and on the highway. Visibility is much better all around, and comfort is superior. The CR-V Hybrid is also exceptionally quiet. We made the right choice.