2015 Honda Crosstour consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Crosstour Honda
Explore the 2015 Crosstour Honda
Shop the 2015 Crosstour Honda

AWESOME RIDE!

This car is awesome! It rides like a luxury vehicle, drives like a high performance ride, is roomy, and adaptive to what I am doing. Weekly I have someone ask me what it is, how I like it, etc. Everyone that rides in it comments on the comfort and roominess. This is the nicest car in that class that I have ever owned. I only wish that Honda had not abandoned the model and the engine size. Hopefully they will bring it back.

Sharpest car I've ever owned

This car meets all of my needs and then some. It's comfortable on long trips and has a comfortable, smooth ride. It looks and rides luxurious. I almost always travel scenic routes and sometimes highway. Either way, it drives well.

I love this car!!

For the price point, all the bells and whistles you could think of! Great style inside and out! So happy with my crosstour!!

The BEST and can be driven with full confidence

Future collectible body style.why Honda stop manufacturing this vehicle? soo sad . Bring it back I will purchasing as standby family vehicle .

Cross my heart I love the crosstour

The car is comfortable, luxurious, and has all the right features. It has get up and go when you need it and economy when you don't. Great car for the Pacific northwest.

Comfortable and fun to drive.

The Honda Crosstour is the best looking car I'll ever drive. It looks like a high end luxury car-inside and out! The amenities are great-heated leather seats, sunroof, navigation, the list goes on. I bought the car because I wanted something with 4 wheel drive or AWD and something smaller. I didn't need something huge-the V6 is just a bonus-even if it doesn't get as good of gas mileage. I'm excited to try it out in the snow.

A car perfect for me!

Great performance, comfort & reliability with style! The best combination of a sedan & SUV with a hatchback! I love the color (blue/aqua exterior and beige leather interior) + all the bells and whistles. The stance and alloy wheels give this car a great no nonsense look that has creative curved lines. What a great value!

The Crosstour is a Sweet Ride

This is my first HONDA automobile and I am TOTALLY happy with my purchase. The CROSSTOUR is a beautiful piece of machinery. The color of my CROSSTOUR is silver with black leather interior. It is powerful and is smooth ride, much like the rides in those expensive, pricey imports. I highly recommend this vehicle.

More excellent than reviews suggest

Leased a 2012 Crosstour for 3 years then purchased a 2015. The car is perfect for me, a retired college professor who is a bicyclist and kayaker. Wonderful highway cruiser, comfortable, powerful and with all the amenities. The 4 wheel drive and higher stance makes this car impervious to snowy conditions encountered in New Jersey. People slam the car for its looks but I find it to be very handsome and downright brawny. It exudes a sort of individualism coupled with style and excellent utility. No other car in its class can make that claim. Plus it's a Honda with all the reliability and attention to detail that the badge implies.