2011 Fit

2011 Honda Fit

2011 Honda Fit

Have You Driven the 2011 Honda Fit?

Just hit 100k

by Chubbo cape cod from Marstons Mills MA on Tue Jan 17 2017

Runs almost like new at 6 years and 100k. Bought this new,am original owner. Looking forward to 6 more years and another 100 k. Been from Cape Cod Ma to Florida (3k miles round trip) twice. Solid fun to drive auto Sport. Good acceleration. Handles nice. Rear view a little challenging. Easy to park. Average about 34 mpg in easy country driving/ 38 mpg on highway. No major problems. Highly recommend this car. Not for everyone as interior space is a little tight. Seats are a little fancy for me and carpets a little hard to get the sand out of. Great value. Feels safe on road. Great acceleration great brakes. Tight handling.

Truly enjoy the Sport version

by neur0n from St. Louis, MO on Tue Jun 12 2018

I own this in a manual transmission, which I think makes all the difference. It’s a Fit Sport model, so the cornering is pretty tight & it can get great gas mileage. No ’get up & go’ with its 1.5L engine, but that’s not why I drive it. Practical, small, efficient, sporty, good handling, feels sturdy, comfortable seats. I recommend 8/10.

Don't judge a book by its cover

by Josh K from Carmel, IN on Sat Oct 14 2017

I absolutely love my Honda Fit. I am a 40 year old dad, and am the first to admit it is kinda "dorky" and my daughter and her friends laugh at it, but that's all fine with me. When I go to Lowes and load up the seemingly impossible amount of stuff into the back, I always close the hatch and smile. I've had people stop and watch me load it up and smile (or laugh) once they eat crow for doubting what all this thing can hold. After everything is unloaded and I'm back to zipping around solo, I often have an equally big of a smile on my face because with the 5 speed manual this little thing is pretty fun to toss around town. We have over 100 round a bouts in my city and I just love when I come across one. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this thing is fast, but its peppy and FUN! And still gets about 30mpg in mostly city driving. Typical Honda reliability is here too. This car really has been and continues to be one of my most favorite cars I've ever owned. In fact, although I don't really care for the new style, I may just get another of the 2009-20012 body style.

Very reliable car

by Panda from Encino ca on Mon Sep 17 2018

I’ve always owned Honda’s and the fit has been on my list and now that I got one I wouldn’t buy another car Honda’s ROCK

Honda fits are awesome

by Jerry Grower from Wasilla, Ak on Sat Jul 01 2017

Love my new 2011 fit... great improvements over my 2007 fit and that got me 359251 miles. BUY A FIT.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2011 Honda Fit

Editor’s note: This review was written in November 2010 about the 2010 Honda Fit. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2011, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Honda’s Fit does something not a lot of small cars can do: It acts like a larger car than its subcompact exterior suggests.

The enviable cargo and passenger space makes this hatchback a replacement for bigger sedans. Compared with its subcompact competitors, the Fit has a healthy dose of personality; on top of being able to haul a lot of goods, it’s also fun to drive.

The fun factor may not appeal to everyone, as some of the characteristics... Read More