2010 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2010 Pilot Honda
Shop the 2010 Pilot Honda

A great car

The interior was spotless! Even after being 9 years old. The dealership had changed the shocks for us after a test drive and we took it on a 12 hour trip. It ran like s brand new car. Very satisfied with how comfortable the seats were and that everything in the vehicle functioned properly.

dreamcar

It is what I always wanted, a big car for my big family! good for winters, traveling, enough space for big stuff, and the car for my kids to goes everywhere with me.

One of the best cars I have ever driven

The car is one if the best SUVs I have driven. The seats are designed for long tuns and I never had any issues. I would buy it again if I get a great deal

Super useful for the family

Best 3rd row seating we could find and we test drover everything. Short of committing to the soccer mom van life this is the best option.

The Pilot is a keeper.

The Pilot is the first car that I have decided to retain after reaching 80,000 miles. To date, I now have 112,000, it continues to be an excellent vehicle. Although the tech options are not updated, I like the styling, performance and reliability of this particular model. I absolutely have no complaints about this Pilot, intend to operate as long as I can.

2.4

Always fixing things on this truck.

Rusting. Interior very cheap material. Leather parts bubbling. Electrical issues from radio died, interior lights don't work and alternator needed replaced. Easy to work on though. Which is good, because always a project. Wheres the honda quality everyone talks about

Favorite Vehicle I've Ever Owned

This car is incredible comfortable and has amazing features in the EX-L trim that I currently own. It's perfect for road trips, rough and unpaved roads, handles perfectly in ice, snow, and rain, and is incredibly stylish. If you love the outdoors but still want the luxury of a finer vehicle, or if you need an economic and reliable alternative for your large family, this is a top pick and tough to come by.

Great SUV

Driven a 2010 to 75,000 miles. 2wd exl and never had any issues. Seating is comfy, secure, and a great drive. I can?t say enough. I wish Honda hadn?t changed the complete style. I doubt they will ever see the success of this generation of Pilots. Sold this since I?m retired and can?t afford to have extra vehicles sitting around. If I ever need one again I?ll be tracking down one of these.

Haven't owned long but love!

I love the comfort of the pilot and that the third row is comfy yet has great gas mileage! I don't happen to love the puffy style but that is personal. It is super easy to use the rear end for passengers or groceries.

Great suv

Very comfortable suv. This suv has great leg room in 2nd row. suv drives very smooth and feels solid on the road. Very tight steering. Trunk room is great.