2021 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2021 Honda Pilot
4.0

Honda Pilot

The Pilot car is a reliable spacious family suv. Only annoyance is the lane assist appears to be too sensitive especially when driving windy 2 lane roads. Suggest change factory tires for snow driving as opposed to CR-V that held better on standard tires. Only minor complaints vehicle is a good pick.

Best SUV

Near a perfect vehicle and purchase experience. Best SUV I've owned even better than my last two Acuras MDX. Better than Toyota in many ways including pleasing to the eye, performance and power. I'd purchase again

Love this car!

I drive a Honda Pilot Special Edition- It is by far the BEST car I have ever owned. I have no kids but really wanted an SUV. I drove two civics on lease before and went to look at a CRV. The pilot was around the same price to lease as a CRV and boy am I glad I chose this over that! I keep my third row down and the trunk space is incredible. This is a good car to have in your 20’s despite what people have this car for. My lab and yorkie have plenty of space and i absolutely feel like I am driving a sedan still with how smooth and tight and sporty it drives. I still whip like I did in my car!!!! I cant wait for the next generation to come out, I will probably stick with pilots for a while

Maintenance Cost

I've owned my 2021 Special Edition AWD for a year now. Put 14,000 trouble free miles on it. No problems at all. Just 2 maintenance services. The second service required a differential fluid change along with the normal maintenance. Kind of surprised it needed such an extensive service so soon but I hear the cross vectoring AWD needs frequent fluid changes. Cost $500.00. Otherwise I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Great vehicle for pulling light weight trailer

The Pilot is an excellent vehicle and easily pulls a 3500-4000 lb trailer. Over its first 20,000 miles we have consistently gotten 24-25 mpg which is higher than its sticker rating. While pulling a travel trailer, it gets about 12-13 mpg, which is to be expected. We love this vehicle.

3.0

2021 Pilot Defect Goes On

Driver's side mirror fell off and Honda nor the Dealer has the part to fix it. Waiting 10 months and still can't get a replacement. Honda continues to sell the Pilot with the defective mirror. Buy a Toyota instead.

Driving my new Honda Pilot

I'm very happy so far with my brand new Pilot. It handles well and has plenty of pep for highway driving. All the electronics take a while to master, but we are finding even more things about it to like.

the best car ever

rides smooth, smells good everything is new just i love the 2 sun roof tops the tv the 2 head phones and i love the color , i always wanted a white car.

So far so great!

Semi replaced my 2011 Odyssey (kept it for a spare car since it’s still running great with over 200k miles). This was a great transition. Interior is very simple yet has everything I was looking for in a new vehicle. The recent facelift of the Pilot looks good and I got the special edition which added to the appearance.

A great family car for a large family.

I was shopping for a vehicle for the entire family. I have a wife and five kids. Therefore I was in need of a spacious but yet compact vehicle that my wife and my teenagers were able to drive too at a glance I was not to thrill for it but when my whole family stated how spacious it was, well it started growing on me. I drove from Brownsville, TX to El Paso, TX and let me tell you it was smooth and very comfortable plus it was very economical on gas. Great overall car.