2020 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2020 Honda Ridgeline

Great truck!

I reviewed my options for smaller trucks. Pretty limited. The Honda Ridgeline is the best by far. Great car-like ride, big bed, good towing capacity for its size.

What A Ride!

This transport met all of my needs from the start. I was especially looking for more room in the truck -- and with all of the applications of the interior and exterior improvements in the vehicle, could not have chosen a better product. To say, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!

Honda Rigdeline is a great vehicle

I’ve been driving the updated Ridgeline for 3 years, and just bought a new 2020 model. It’s a very functional truck, with all the creature comforts of a nice SUV. We’ve taken it on multiple road trips, and were quite comfortable. Highway mileage was good, too! I calculated 29 mpg on the long trips. The dual-action tailgate is a really handy feature(opens like a door or traditional tailgate), as is the really large, lockable trunk built into the end of the truck bed. Great place for tools/extra gear. Also has a large cargo/storage area in the cab with the rear seats folded up. Overall, very pleased with the vehicle.