2019 Hyundai Accent consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Hyundai Accent
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Accent
1.7

I rented one

I rented one for a few days, I would never buy one. I don’t find it comfortable and I didn’t enjoy driving it. In fact I turned it in early

First new car and I love it

I was really concern because I am a tall lady as well as my grandchildren but it is very spacious and the drive is so smooth and plenty of comforts. My car is also great on gas. LOVE MY CAR......

Fun Manual Option

I bought this car after my old 1990 ford probe GL's engine started going. I haven't driven the automatic version of the Accent yet, but as far as the manual goes, it has really get get up and go. When timed rightly, you can definitely reach 0-60 in about 7.5 seconds. Nothing extreme, but when you factor in the small engine, small amount of HP and torque coupled with still getting 30+ mpg when driving hard, it's a wonderful fun vehicle that even looks pretty good! I have no problems getting in and out of the vehicle. As reference, I'm 6'2" and have had people in the back seats that were 5'10/5'11 and they fit comfortably.

Best car in the world

This car is perfect in every way. Everything is beyond expectation. Design is amazing, electronics function quickly, and the driving is smooth. Color shines and the seating is perfect. This car will be with me for years.

This is my 6th accent. Never any major problems.

The 2019 accent is the best one i've owned. Runs good-great gas mileage-not overloaded with options that i don't need . It's a good reliable car !

2.3

Test drove and rented it- leg pain

I test drove as well as rented this car. It caused leg pain at the top of my right leg, near my groin. There's no support for your leg in the seat. I'm so glad I didn't buy it.

2.6

Gets great gas mileage

Car is clean, great gas mileage, sleek design. Seats are a little firm. Ok storage in the trunk has a net to keep things from sliding. I feel this really doesn't have much power when the sport mode isn't on. It seems to kinda lug a little. Dealership was AWFUL! Just hurried us out the door. Back up camera is nice. Has USB for charging. Has aux input. Wish this had movable petals that would be awesome. Overall worth the price. Cheap payments. Great on gas. But if you want to look for something more comfortable I would recommend something else. This is a smaller car. I'm short. If your tall you need something bigger.

Best car all the way around that I've every owned

I love this car never thought I would own my own car The sales guy at Fuccillo Hyundia was great and got me the car of my dreams THANKS FUCILLO HYNDIA

Love my little clown car !!

I don't like how all of the new cars have gone away with CD players Sirius radio in all there new cars and SUV's !

Great car and great salesperson

I visited McGrath Hyundai on Grand and met with Marcus Lozano. He is an expert salesman. He was very patient and understanding with me. I fell in love with the vehicle he showed me 2019 accent. I am still getting familiar with some of the features but I love the car. It rides smooth and is great with gas! Thanks Marcus you are my angel!