2016 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT

great car

Great size, love the hatchback. It has a deep trunk area. Great sporty car for our 21 year old son. As this is the base model it does not have alloy rims or a backup camera.

nicest car I've owned

This car is perfect for my needs very comfortable love the style love the handling gas mileage color of the car the room it has

Smooth Riding In Style

Just bought my used 2016 Elantra GT Hatchback Sport model and I just love it . Very smooth ride and fun to drive. Love the sleek look and interior design

2.9

Its reliable But burning oil

This car has the best air and heat needs a little more leg room . It has power and has been dependable But now at 70.000 miles is burning oil. The seats have high head rests and you can not see out the back windows so make sure it has a back up camera . It should be a law that it has a camera

4.3

Great car I have had for 4 years

After driving the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Sorento EX V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Very reliable and good looking vehicle.

This is the fourth Hyundai that I have owned. It is a very good conservative car for my professional and personal needs. Maintenance is minimal and longevity of the ehicles is excellent.

4.1

Excellent gas mileage. About 35 mpg freeway.

This is a great car. Plenty of power, yet extremely economic. Comfortable ride. Kind of like driving a sports car, but without the headache of high insurance rates, gas, registration. It's a sharp little ride.

Just trade up yesterday from an Elantra Blue manua

And so far loving this little car!! The interior is very nice and I love the pep it has and the way it handles very fun to drive!!! It’s also very sharp looking and bluetooth feature and many little “extras” are making me think I made a great choice!!! Loved my former Elantra too it handled very well especially over two New England winters I had it!!!

Great Car for College Student--Reliability and Cos

This one replaced a 2013 model totaled out from under my daughter. She loved that model but I thought the odds of finding a low mileage recent version were pretty low. This one has both the Style Package and Tech Package and is a great car for my daughter driving in her college city. Affordable and both this one and the 2013 we had for four years until the accident has not cost a cent beyond gas, oil change, and wipers. Definitely recommend the car for a young person who does most driving alone or with a friend or two.

Very reliable car

It met all my needs. Used for commuting and fun. Also very good for young students. Very reliable in all roads conditions. I would buy it again.