2016 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT
2.6

Engine Rod bearing went at 68k miles.

68k miles, engine rod bearing blew. Had been to Hyundai dealership 1 month prior for engine knock sensor recall replacement, oil change and inspection. Always serviced, well cared for. Hyundai is replacing engine which is good news and have offered a loaner vehicle. Pending claim and reimbursement for hotel, tow from Utah to my home state as was traveling when engine blew and rental car I had to get due to engine blowing.

3.0

Will Hyundai honor the warranty they brag about?

My Elantra has been at the dealership for over 5 weeks while they decide whether to honor the 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty. While taking my car to the dealership only being able to get an appointment 6 weeks out the engine blew up. No car has been provided during this time as they won't lend you a car until they decide if they will honor the warranty.

great car

Great size, love the hatchback. It has a deep trunk area. Great sporty car for our 21 year old son. As this is the base model it does not have alloy rims or a backup camera.

nicest car I've owned

This car is perfect for my needs very comfortable love the style love the handling gas mileage color of the car the room it has

Smooth Riding In Style

Just bought my used 2016 Elantra GT Hatchback Sport model and I just love it . Very smooth ride and fun to drive. Love the sleek look and interior design

2.9

Its reliable But burning oil

This car has the best air and heat needs a little more leg room . It has power and has been dependable But now at 70.000 miles is burning oil. The seats have high head rests and you can not see out the back windows so make sure it has a back up camera . It should be a law that it has a camera

4.3

Great car I have had for 4 years

After driving the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Sorento EX V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Very reliable and good looking vehicle.

This is the fourth Hyundai that I have owned. It is a very good conservative car for my professional and personal needs. Maintenance is minimal and longevity of the ehicles is excellent.

4.1

Excellent gas mileage. About 35 mpg freeway.

This is a great car. Plenty of power, yet extremely economic. Comfortable ride. Kind of like driving a sports car, but without the headache of high insurance rates, gas, registration. It's a sharp little ride.

Just trade up yesterday from an Elantra Blue manua

And so far loving this little car!! The interior is very nice and I love the pep it has and the way it handles very fun to drive!!! It’s also very sharp looking and bluetooth feature and many little “extras” are making me think I made a great choice!!! Loved my former Elantra too it handled very well especially over two New England winters I had it!!!