2016 Elantra GT

2016 Hyundai Elantra GT

2016 Hyundai Elantra GT

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT?

Elantra GT

by Elantra GT from Phoenix on Wed Jul 27 2016

The car is awesome. I'm averaging 35MPG. Overall the only complaint I have is road noise. The ride and steering is great, and it looks fantastic. I wish it came with a turbo option like the Volster. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

2016 Elantra GT

by susie from Sacramento, CA on Wed Jun 03 2015

I've only put 200 miles on my new Elantra GT but I can already say that I love the car. It is well-built, snappy looking, has all the amenities I wanted and I got the basic package. I am going to put a GPS on it, with a large screen and attach it somewhere other than the window. That is the only option I wanted and couldn't get unless I bought the package which brought another $5K to the price. I got the blue paint and love the color and it is easy to find in a parking lot.

Very good and valuable choice

by Patrick G from Gatineau,Qc on Mon May 30 2016

Get a very good ride, handling and acceleration and I also get 8.1L/100 in city. I get a lot for the price with my Elantra GT GLS with technology package. I love this car

Purchased new, great price,fiancing great review f

by Earth Woman from Muncie, Indiana on Thu Mar 23 2017

Just purchased a hyundai Elantra Gt 2016! Love it great price, service and sales person! Called friends and family to see if they would buy another Hyundai they all said yes! They worked within my budget and found a great fit for me!

Better then I expected!

by Rede L. from New Mexico on Sun Sep 03 2017

I had been thinking it would be a nice car to get me to work and back every day since I take the free way. I hadn't been expecting how quickly I would feel comfortable and at home in it! It usually gets me anywhere from 33-36 MPG and about 400 miles on a tank depending on how I put my foot down. But when I need to put my foot down in a hurry it'll pick up and go! Definitely has some cool tech for the price I got mine for too. Even at base level it has heated seats!

Best Hyundai I have owned

by Supplyman from Leesville, Louisiana on Thu Sep 20 2018

Love my GT, now have 38753 miles on the odometer and getting 30 plus MPG and no problems. This is the 3rd Hyundai owned. Traded in a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe(280,000 miles), saw the 2016 Elantra GT and made deal with local dealer and I am smiling every mile. I have the basic car but have all I want, auto, cruise, heated seats and even a cooled glove box. Wonderful car and looking to beat the mileage I had on my Santa Fe.

My first new car-disappointed!

by ElentraGT Owner from New Haven, CT on Thu Jan 25 2018

I fell in love with the look, the color and the size. I've owned for almost 2 yrs, and it sucks in the snow, its slips and slides even driving slowing. When driving on the highway with curves-I must slow down because it feels like its going to tilt smh. Overall it feels like a kids made this car, as if they found some metal, fabric and glued and created this car. SMDH I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone with a family!

Does not recommend this car!!

Nice car, reliable , comfortable drive

by Jenny's car from Phoenix AZ on Mon Mar 19 2018

This car is basics , does not have back up camera unfortunately that is the only down side. Otherwise, this car is great, smooth rife

Was my 2nd choice but I made the right choice

by ABETTERDJ from COCOA,FL on Fri Jun 16 2017

I was originally shopping for a 2016 Honda Fit but they were running a bit more than I wanted to pay and none of the dealers would come down much. I Googled cars like Honda Fit and it gave me 10 cars. I researched each of them carefully and decided to go with a Hyundai Accent hatchback which seemed like the closest in value and performance. I went to my local Hyundai dealer, got approved, but we finished $1000 apart on the final price with my trade. What a blessing that was! While we were looking at the Accents I also saw and test drove an Elantra GT. I went home and did more research and discovered the Elantra GT might just be even better than the Honda Fit, and definitely had a lot more power. I got internet prices from 10 dealers and then tried to work a deal with my local Hyundai dealer again. This time we were only about $800 apart but the just wouldn't budge. Another blessing! I sent an email to a Honda dealer with an offer that they accepted and my net cost was $1800 below my local Hyundai dealer and it is even a better color. On to the car. I have been driving fast convertibles all my life until now. I took a couple of road trips and rented hatchback cars and I was hooked. The ease of loading and unloading, the extra gas mileage, and I really liked the way it looked. This car looks sleek and classy at the same time. It is larger than most or all of the other small compact cars and I believe it has more horsepower in the base model than all other makes. On my test drive I really put it through the ringer. I did high speed U turns, rapid acceleration starts from a dead stop, left turns at high speed, fast dead stops, and tried to roll it. It passed all my tests with flying colors. The interior is laid out in such a way that even in my first half hour of owning it on my drive home all the buttons are right where I would have put them myself. The steering wheel is loaded with stereo controls, phone controls, trip meter controls, and cruise control. about the only thing not on there is temperature control which is in easy logical reach. The seats are very comfortable (yes i tried the back too), fold down or up, and there is a lot of space in the hatch. The 6 speaker stereo sounds as good as the expensive one I had just installed in my old car, maybe even better. The electable steering is very cool too. Even the base model with no extras is loaded with lots of goodies and I believe if you test drive one you will fall in love with it. That being said, don't drive it if you are not serious about buying a car LOL

hyundai elantra gt 2016

by ozan keles from toronto on Sun Dec 03 2017

i have hyundai elantra gt 2016 model its nice car and most comfortable for me i dont have child i do not have a pet but if you have a family do u need this car. because tis car the most comfortable

1 2 3