2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring consumer reviews

$15,995–$17,195 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Elantra Touring Hyundai
Explore the 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring

Great Car for the Money !

I traded in my 2007 Elantra Limited(blk pearl) for a 2010 Elantra Touring SE in ChiliPepper Red. I still get great gas milage and the room with the hatch is great for those weekend get aways or impulse buys on weekends. The Car handles great, as i thought it would be that lag with the wagon. My only concern woul dbe that they need to give the next generaton a power boost, but how fast can you go anyways. I love the sporty look and the attention it gets. I find it easier to back into parking spaces now !

still growing on me.

picked this car up in january.5000 miles on it already and still enjoying it everyday.great gas mileage on long haul to florida.handles well at high speed and in tight places.storage is great.heated seats are a nice touch.

Great Buy!

This is a great car at a great value. The drive is wonderful and the handling is very responsive. The cargo area of the hatchback is very roomy. Overall, I have only positive things to say about this car - it's great!!

3.9

new purchaser

Good car--Hyundai Touring Dealer overpriced to give up part of my $4500 government rebate. This way dealer got more$.

4.4

Excellent car

Have owned this car for several months. The interior seems more like a higher priced car with soft touch dash and cloth on doors. The capacity with the back seats down is hugh. The only minor complaint is its a little rough on the bumps.