2020 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2020 IONIQ Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2020 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid
Shop the 2020 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid

Amazing!

This car is amazing! It's drives fantastic and the gas mileage is mind boggling on how great it is. Wish I had purchased this vehicle several years ago.

Great car

Enjoyed test drive. Comfortable and peppy to drive. Love the mpg’s. After test driving this car and another hybrid, decided to purchase this car. Thanks.

Just Purchased

Wanted car that got good mileage. Car is fun to drive and is peppy. Just got, but really enjoying it. Getting familiar with it but seems to be intuitive to drive.

Great reliability and gas mileage with lots of tec

all around great car, handles good and excelerates great. The design is great and has many tech features. The gas miles is fantastic! Its a fun car and has been very reliable. The warranty is great 100,000 or ten uears!

Great value car for City Dwellers

My Ford Fusion Hybrid died and I wanted a similar high gas mileage car that was reliable. The Ioniq has a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty which gives me peace of mind because my fusion died after 9 years. The car is surprisingly comfortable with lumbar support and heated seats.

Comfortable and lots of features

The car offers way more compared to its competitors. Nice hybrid and it looks classy. Even base trim has lots in it. Driving this car is really smooth. Also Hyundai offers 100k mile warranty, and this was the main reason for me.

Very impressed with this vehicle

This car has a great driving range and wonderful style but what I like most is all the safety features built into this vehicle. The car has plenty of room for my family and has a lifetime warranty