2024 Hyundai Santa Cruz consumer reviews

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2024 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Shop the 2024 Hyundai Santa Cruz

Purchased the XRT model of this vehicle and are

Purchased the XRT model of this vehicle and are disappointed that it doesn't even include Homelink, and wish that it had memory seat settings. Also, not sure if side step assist is helpful. I like an SUV and my husband likes a pickup truck, and this was a happy medium for both of us.

Look at the Santa Cruz before you buy a Maverick!!

I started out looking at a Ford Maverick. But the exterior styling and the cheap hard plastic interior were a total turn-off for me. Up the street was a Hyundai dealer. I had seen a few Santa Cruz's on the road and decided to look at one just for kicks after looking at the Maverick. What started out as a curiosity visit, turned into my test driving 3 different models, and leaving the dealer with a XRT model. I could not be happier with it! It is all the "truck" I need at this point in my life. But it's rides and drives like a car. The interior is what sold me! It's miles ahead of the Maverick! Power is also much better than the Maverick. I tow light load (small 1500lb. boat). And the Santa Cruz does not even know it's towing anything. Definitely get the Turbo 2.5 engine if you buy! And drive it in 'SMART' mode. Great economy and power. I traded a decked out Ford F-150 Crew Cab for the Santa Cruz. And it's one of the best decisions I ever made!!

Base engine has enough power for average use.

Many reviews claim the base engine is underpowered. Own an SEL with the base engine, and, frankly , don't know what the reviewers are talking about. Plenty of power. If you plan on towing something heavy, sure ,get the turbo, otherwise save your money.

Love and In Love with my 2024 Hyundai Santa Cruz

I purchased my car at Paramount Hyundai - Ford in Valdese, NC. My salesperson was Kasey. Kasey is awesome to work with as he was not pushy and made himself available the entire time during and following the sale. The Finance manager Kile and Manager Cole were awesome too! I would definitely recommend the Santa Cruz as it has better than expected gas mileage and the ride is quiet and smooth! The features are numerous, and I am still learning about all the cool features. I had been researching this car for three years and finally pulled the plug on purchasing it. I am so glad that I did as it is everything to me. Thank you Paramount Hyundai - Ford and staff!

Big Star Hyundai in Friendswood highly recommended

Absolutely love this car. I wanted a small truck that handles like a luxury car and this does. I was totally surprised with all the bells and whistles. The ride is great and has fantastic horse power. We love it .I can not say enough about Big Star Hyundai in Friendswood and our sales person Maria. You have to test drive one of these you will be pleasantly surprised.