2018 Sonata

2018 Hyundai Sonata

2018 Hyundai Sonata

Have You Driven the 2018 Hyundai Sonata?

This is the most reliable vehicle I have owned .

by Lenesae M. from Meridian, MS on Tue Jun 26 2018

This vehicle is very comfortable. I have ample enough leg space. The back seat I very comfortable. The trunk is very spacious. I am looking forward to driving this vehicle to California next month to visit family and friends. I love the great gas mileage!

Good Vehicle For The Price.

by Purchase For Wife from Texas on Sun Sep 17 2017

Very nice family sedan, economical and comfortable. Nice looks both inside and out and lots of features for the price. The SE has added features like AC, Auto Tranny, Apple Play (awesome feature) Cruise, Power Package (Except The Seats), and Driver Asst (Rear Camera and Such). The 4 cylinder engine delivers sufficient power, and the interior room seats 5 adults comfortably . Only Drawback So Far: Issues with the AC fan blower not maintain constant set speed (especially during deceleration), need to take to dealer to have it checked out (good thing the 5 year warranty covers the defect/issue).

You can’t beat it for the money

by Ptcruiser1945 from Madison, Al on Fri Jun 01 2018

I was always a Toyota man, but when I went looking Toyota wasn’t dealing. I went into the Hyundai dealer in Huntsville Alabama and was amazed at the quality. The sticker price was 25618.00, they they had a 5000.00 rebate and plus 500.00 off because I was prior military, and gave me 9500.00 for my 2014 Toyota hybrid gave me 9500.00 trade in which was 500.00 over bluebook I had to by a Hyundai Sonata SE and have never regretted it. It has more safety features then my wife’s 2018 C 300 Mercedes.

It provides me with what I need

by Ryan’s ’18 Sonata from Nags Head, North Carolina on Sun Jul 29 2018

I wasn’t looking for a car, I was more geared towards an SUV. When the dealer pulled up in it, my first thought was ’Wow, Hyundai has come a long way in style’. This car was classy, but not too classy to put my two kids in and regret spending that much for them to turn the rear seats into a chicken nugget/ crayon/ juice battle zone. With that being said, there is also plenty of leg room in the back, no kids kicking the back of my seat. (And I like to get my lean on) The A/C blows like an F-5 tornado which is nice in this southern humidity induced heat index of swamp butt and surface of the sun. The ride is comfortable, not very quiet, but I like to be able to hear outside ambience in case of emergency anyways. I haven’t had a lot of time to mess with all of the components yet, I haven’t t even put 1,000 miles on the car yet. So far I’m pleased overall with looks, fuel economy, and comfort. Also the warranty that comes from the manufacturer is the best out there right now, that right there should make you feel comfortable with a 5 year commitment, since most of the time of the loan should be covered on your bumper to bumper.

Sonata for the sweet 16!

by Punky J from Meridian, MS on Thu Jun 21 2018

Love this car. Drives very good. Love the MyHyundai app. Extremely pleased with the stylish look. The lights are awesome. Worth the money!! I would buy from Wilson again

Comfort, quality sound, smooth ride

by Chartnett1 from Palm Coast, FL on Mon Jan 08 2018

The 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited has met all of my expectations and more. It is a very comfortable, roomy car. Comfort is a need for me and it was definitely met. The quality sound is also a need for me, due to my passion for music, and the car has beautiful sound. In addition, the car rides very smoothly. I long to drive it around because it’s such a beautiful, comfortable car and every ride is a pleasure.

Unbeatable deal.

by Alambre on Thu Mar 22 2018

Comfortable, convenient, beautiful exterior, wonderful fuel economy for a car this size, bland interior on the SEL. For the money, with that warranty, the best midsize car out there.

So far, so good!

by 18SonataSport from Tucson, AZ on Fri Dec 29 2017

Just bought this car about a month ago. It is the sport model. It is my daughter's first brand new car. Has bluetooth and all the new technology. A great safety feature is the blind spot indicators that flash and beep on the side mirrors. Not a V6 which is what we wanted, but it's a 4 cylinder with turbo charge. Has a lot of pick-up compared to the old 4 cylinders. It has a moon/sun roof and let's you know how many miles you have left in your gas tank. So far, my daughter loves it. I hope that this car will last her many, many years with minimal issues.

I love my new Sonata

by Dr. Primetime from Macon, GA on Tue Jul 03 2018

This car is the car of my dreams. It has so much technology which used properly will keep me a safe driver. I truly love the smart cruise control and the lane assist. The best part is the voice technology has improved so much over the years. I can get navigation without taking my eyes off the road. The gas mileage is awesome.

Be sure to add the tech package

by Rick w from Wayne New Jersey on Tue Jul 17 2018

The Sonata is a big comfortable car and a great value. When you add the tech package for only $1, 000 it's also one of the safest cars you can buy.

Our Take on the 2018 Hyundai Sonata

The verdict:

The 2018 Hyundai Sonata is not a full redesign, but this quiet, comfortable sedan has significantly improved in looks, interior feel and driving dynamics.

Versus the competition:

The 2018 Sonata is still mid-pack in many ways, but it’s hard to beat its value in features for the dollar and class-leading warranty coverage.

The mid-size sedan was once the bread and butter of U.S. car sales. That was especially true for Hyundai and its Sonata, which put the brand on the map in the U.S. Now, even scrambling to offer more SUVs, Hyundai hasn’t forgotten the Sonata sedan, which has been updated for 2018 as it faces new competition.

One focus of this mid-cycle refresh of the Sonata was to put some pizzazz back into a design that was watered down in the seventh generation’s 2015 debut. But the interior and chassis also got tweaks that make the car more satisfying as its competition heats up: The big dogs of the mid-size class, the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord, have both been redesigned for 2018.

Hyundai also... Read More