2021 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2021 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Sonata

Great vehicle

Great vehicle. Joe Barker in service was very helpful .look forward to owning a hyundai for a very very long time. Recommend to all family and friends.

Outstanding vehicle and value

j Just purchased this car in February but have enjoyed it around town and one longer trip with four in the car. It has met my expectations as i drove a Kona Ultimate for the last 3 years. This car has more features and all excellent: the lane corrector has improved; the parking views improves your view around the car and best is the stop and go speed control. Ride and quietness is great and the Bose speakers have garnered accolades from my riders.

Love this car!

This car is comfortable as a driver, passengers say the same. (Rather luxurious) It has lots of technology I’m still learning- most for safety (like lane corrector). It has a solid, smooth ride. I’ve had it only 3 weeks so dependability is unknown but I’ve had Hyundai before and it was.

I love my car

This car has met all my expectations. I wish I had researched before I came in cause I probably would have gotten the limited edition or maybe the tuscon.

Enjoying my new car

Love the way the car drives. I feel safe and comfortable behind the wheel. Never thought I'd buy a Hyundai, so happy I bought it

Front end on these cars is too low.

My only complaint so far is that the front end sets too low. First day driving it, the black rubber/plastic area of front bumper was scratched just driving into the slight incline in the driveway. I had same issue with a previous Sonata I owned. Very disappointed. 2019 Sonata I turned in didn't have that issue

Best car I’ve owned

This car is amazing. Only thing I don’t like is the wireless CarPlay doesn’t always work but apple says it’s Hyundai Hyundai says it’s apple. Oh well they’ll make an update I hope.

4.0

It’s a beauty

This car is pretty, however the Apple CarPlay lags quite a bit. Other than that, for the price paid it has been well worth it.

Overwhelmingly terrific!

I was looking for a used SUV and visited numerous car dealers and drove up variety of SUVs. However, when I went to Hyundai, I drove the Kona, Tucson, Alantra, and Senada. The Senada overwhelmingly outshined all the others in every aspect other than driver visibility height.The safety features were what I was looking for and it’s loaded. As a 75-year-old, driving a 14-year-old car, safety was my main objective and this satisfied at all.

I’m used to SUVs but this is a cool ride

My last three vehicles have been SUVs and this is my first sedan in a while, so far I’m very happy! Very comfortable, plenty of legroom and space!