2007 Hyundai Tiburon consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Tiburon Hyundai
Explore the 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
4.3

Super fun car,GS

07 tiburons gs.Had it a week now and i love it.She has just under 40000 miles and is fun to drive.Performane wise its great but i want to turbo it.Only thing i dont like is that i feel every bump when i drive but it looks great,sounds great,and has never given me a problem.My mom also owns a Hyundai with 115000 miles which runs perfect.This would be the perfect first car or someone like me who like the sporty look for not a lot of money.

1.3

Lemon

I am very disappointed in the quality of this vehicle. The tires are defective and the dealer will not stand behind them. The road hazard and extended warranty does not cover defective tires. Tires are an essential piece of equipment, and one expects that the dealer, or at least Hyundai, stands behind the new tires sold with the vehicle. This is a safety issue as well. I will NEVER buy another Hyundai. DON'T BE SUCKED INTO THIS. HYUNDAI IS NO BETTER THAN THE BIG THREE US AUTO MAKERS.

First Car Bought On My Own

I bought the GT Limited.....dont kno why they call it limited cuz its more equipped than the GT but ive had this car for about a month now an the only thing i really dont care for is the ugly red leather and i dont have the gauges that come with the se model........other than that this car is amazing ........

4.1

Most stylish car ive ever had

not the 1st car i test drove but the one i bought great all around front wheel drive sports car. Very good option packages with the 6speed manuel option. Merced Hyndai was very helpful and freindly and now they have great new building

Amazing Tibby!

I had previously owned the 2004 Hatchback Elantra, which I loved, and now own the 07 Tiburon. It's competitors cannot match the price and comfort. The V-6 gets me where I want to go! I would definitely recommend this car - PROS: Constantly being asked "Is that the 2007 Aston Martin?!"

Best Value for the Money!

Not the fastest car on the road but definately the best value. Excellent styling, smooth ride and many extras. I bought this car on impulse and have no regrets. Incredible warranty!

Best looking sports car out there

I just recently bought the new 2007 tiburon special edition se and the thing is sweet. Its not the fastest sports car out there but it is the best looking one and most original where as the RSX and SI look the same and the WRX and Evo look the same, nothing compares to the old fashioned original look that the Tiburon puts off and the interior is just as good. The value of the car for the price is great. I would of paid 30,000 for the car. The car has great low end torque and will take off really fast from a dead stop but racing at high speeds the SI and even the V6 mustang will take it on.

Fast Car

I am driving tiburon for about 4000 miles this car is fast very good handling and who likes good looking car for not that big bucks this is that type of car......................Good Luck

TIBURON 07

YES! TIBURON RULES!!! i love the new tiburon but i heard that facelift new tiburon is coming out in spring 07 i expect that to be better

Take this car and u will never regret

Are you thinking of buying a new car? perhaps a sporty looking car? Hyundai Tiburon will satisfy you perfectly. It has the best handling u will ever feel. A cool~~ design and in addition, great safety features. Trust me, you will love it!