2009 Hyundai Veracruz

It was very smooth and quiet

by from Columbus Ohio on July 5, 2017

Nice size room for a 7 Passenger very well Equipped for the year i look at. The price is right for what you getting.
Not Rated Reliability

Favorite car

by from NY on June 4, 2017

My mother owned this car when I was at the end of high school and beginning of college. I was so upset when she didn't have it anymore. I still remember it as my favorite car growning up.

Totally Love it! <3

by from Moore, OK on June 9, 2014

I LOVE this car! I had such a great experience w/ it (and I still am). I would recommend this to a family of 3-5. It's pretty roomy w/o third row seat. It's kinda fast for a crossover and I like it! What's to hate about this car? Well I Have one dislike... gas mileage is lower than I want. So i fill up every 3-5 or 6 days. BEST CAR EVER!

Beatiful ride and spacious.

by from Tinley Park, Il. on September 1, 2012

Overall very comfortable and smooth ride. Best SUV I have owned yet.Aside from the God awful dealer we had to deal with very happy and my teenagers can maneuver it beautifully.

BEST CAR FOR THE MONEY

by from CHICAGO IL on July 26, 2011

BEST PURCHASE EVER FOR THE OPTIONS THAT WERE OFFERED. I JUST LOVE THE SUV. I DID NOT GET THE GPS, I WISH I WOULD OF TO AVOID USING A TOMTOM.

Veracruz, What a SUV!

by from Windsor, CT on September 17, 2010

Have been looking at this vehicle for some time now, and finally purchased one! What a vehicle. Likable in every way; looks, handling, features! Not gas mileage! But knew that going in!

so far so good

by from franklin,TN on March 22, 2010

we purchased the vera cruz a month ago and so far we are very pleased. Only negative is visibility when backing up and gas mileage isn't great

Great day-to-day driver or for touring

by from Mascoutah, IL on November 17, 2009

We've owned ours for nearly a year now and are extremely pleased with everything about the vehicle. Its super comfortable for long hauls, or as a daily driver. Looks good and drives like a dream...glad my wife talked me into buying this vehicle.

Great value

by from Alberta on June 25, 2009

This is my first Hyundai SUV that i've owed, i used to drive Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot, now i gave up. 1st, is the price, 2nd, the Toyota & Honda interior design is lack of luxury, 3rd, too much plastic used for the interior especially the dash. some how, i feel that they're trying to cut down the cost. anyway, i really love this Hyundai Veracruz.....

Great Car

by from on March 25, 2009

Great Car to own, great value form money, great ride, you cannot get another car with its features with the same price tag. I tried it off-road, and it was just amazing.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Hyundai Veracruz