2009 Hyundai Veracruz consumer reviews

$27,145–$28,845 MSRP range
side view of 2009 Veracruz Hyundai
Explore the 2009 Hyundai Veracruz

Monster in the snow

AWD handles great in the snow and is just a super smooth drive. Decent pick speed nothing crazy. Spacious. Only down side is the driver seat could go back farther

BEST CHOICE I MADE

I bought this car as a trade in, my usual haul is 3 almost adults kids 2 car seat an my husband as well as myself. I have not had one complaint about room since i bought this car everyone is comfortable and they actually say its a little more roomy especially the 3rd row. I'm really happy I bought this car.

4.2

It was very smooth and quiet

Nice size room for a 7 Passenger very well Equipped for the year i look at. The price is right for what you getting.

Favorite car

My mother owned this car when I was at the end of high school and beginning of college. I was so upset when she didn't have it anymore. I still remember it as my favorite car growning up.

4.1

Totally Love it! <3

I LOVE this car! I had such a great experience w/ it (and I still am). I would recommend this to a family of 3-5. It's pretty roomy w/o third row seat. It's kinda fast for a crossover and I like it! What's to hate about this car? Well I Have one dislike... gas mileage is lower than I want. So i fill up every 3-5 or 6 days. BEST CAR EVER!

Beatiful ride and spacious.

Overall very comfortable and smooth ride. Best SUV I have owned yet.Aside from the God awful dealer we had to deal with very happy and my teenagers can maneuver it beautifully.

BEST CAR FOR THE MONEY

BEST PURCHASE EVER FOR THE OPTIONS THAT WERE OFFERED. I JUST LOVE THE SUV. I DID NOT GET THE GPS, I WISH I WOULD OF TO AVOID USING A TOMTOM.

Veracruz, What a SUV!

Have been looking at this vehicle for some time now, and finally purchased one! What a vehicle. Likable in every way; looks, handling, features! Not gas mileage! But knew that going in!

4.4

so far so good

we purchased the vera cruz a month ago and so far we are very pleased. Only negative is visibility when backing up and gas mileage isn't great

Great day-to-day driver or for touring

We've owned ours for nearly a year now and are extremely pleased with everything about the vehicle. Its super comfortable for long hauls, or as a daily driver. Looks good and drives like a dream...glad my wife talked me into buying this vehicle.