2005 Hyundai XG350 consumer reviews

side view of 2005 XG350 Hyundai
Explore the 2005 Hyundai XG350
2.6

It's falling apart

I bought this car used with 109k miles 3 years ago. Ive done nothing but put money into it. I will not buy a Hyundai again.

BEST CAR, EVER!!!

I drove my. O3 BULLDOG for 13 yrs. Two major repairs at the same time; Alternator and Timing Belt. Never put one oz of Freon. A deer jumped the median and torn him up. Now I have a 09 Azera Ltd. Looking for a GENESIS..

4.0

Great, long lasting car.

It’s great on gas and has a lot of space inside for the overall size of the vehicle, I love the car and the reliability of it.

1.3

Bad car

Hyundai disappoints me terribly. They not only lied to me to take money from me but my car is very dangerous, I’ve my children and I have been getting sick because all the fluids and oil are leaking on the manifold and heating up into our vents. It was like I was poisoned. Not only that, all the electronics are haywire. We repeatedly had same issues fixed over and over, a man with same car pulled me over at a light he wanted to know if I had these issues also....it’s all of them I wrote Hyundai to ask boutit the said if I pay to take it to the dealer for a test I’d be reimbursed, they lied to me now they said after telling me three times I’m not getting my money back, the cars dangerous and they lie!

First car

This is my first car and as a college student I need something reliable and able to keep up with my busy schedule. This car does just that. It?s very nice on the outside and inside. It is a gas guzzler and takes normally $35 to fill up the tank. Nonetheless you will love this vehicle!

4.1

The car I ended up buying...

I bought this car after seeing the reviews on cars.com. I got the car for commuting back and forth to work and I put approximately 3000 miles on it a week since I use it to transport clients back and forth. I couldn't be more happy with my choice. It is a reliable car!! Great value !!!

High end car, reasonably priced

The XG350L has all the comforts of a much more expensive vehicle. It has a six cylinder engine, power everything, and classic looks.

3.7

Nice change

Smooth and comfortable ride. All the bells and whistles. The rear view mirror with it's chromatic plating leaves much to be desired. I get more road noise than I expected. This is NOT an economy car. Averaging around 22 mpg. But after years of driving smaller cars this is a nice change. The 3.5 liter engine gives you all the power you need. The exterior design has a European feel to it. And the interior is nicely laid out. Very comfortable. Leather seats. Well worth the money I paid.

vic300

outstanding value. That is just what i mean. Just look at the individual ratings. 5 o5 5 stars. That is to be taken seriously.Has almost 200, 000 miles and still going strong. Is that 83 words yet.

nice car

must see this is best for price! have driven many, many vehicles of all sizes and shapes, this one is supreme! i'm an older guy with much experience.