2006 FX35

2006 INFINITI FX35

2006 INFINITI FX35

4.3

Have You Driven the 2006 INFINITI FX35?

Great Car, amazing performance

by Mo from TX on Sun May 24 2020

This car has met all my needs. It lasted me such a long time and had no problems at all. The performance was amazing and runs like a beauty! Very comfortable for long drives and sound performance is very good (Bose speakers). I highly recommend this car. For a 2006 this, it looks absolutely amazing!

BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by ALBCAM from PA on Wed Aug 02 2017

GREAT STYLING AND RELIABILITY. REPAIRS ARE REASONABLE COMPARED TO SOME OF THE IMPORTS I'VE OWNED ............... DRIVEN THE CAR 100K MILES AND STILL GOING STRONG !!

Different than the rest

by Maz from Saint Paul, MN on Mon Aug 01 2011

After a lot of research and debate I purchased this car in April with about 63,000 miles on it from a local dealer. I had previously owned a Lexus RX300 and was VERY satisfied with that SUV. I decided to make the switch to the FX35 because I think it is the best looking crossover on the road and it gets very good reliability ratings. I have a 9 month old son so space and practicality was an initial concern as well. I have been very satisfied with this purcahse so far. The vehicle is very comfortable and REALLY fun to drive. It is a unique SUV which I like because there were a lot of choices out there but none of them excited me like this one did. I considered the Lexus RX350, the Acura MDX, Subaru Outback. I have no regreats so far! Things I like about this car: Fun to drive! Comfortable (just took a 5 hour road trip and it was great)! Styling Enough room for my family I wish the gas mileage was a little better, especially in the city. I have been averaging about 15-16 MPG for city driving, and about 21 on the highway. On my recent road trip I averaged about 30 MPG. Overall this has been a great vehicle and I am glad I purchased it!

Great Vehicle

by Dave from Texas on Mon Feb 25 2013

I purchased this car for my daughter as a graduation present. The color of burnt orange is her school's colors (Univ of Texas). I may end up keeping it and giving her my new 2013 Equinox instead. lol Powerful 280 hp V-6. Luxurious throughout. The car, although a 2006, was well maintained and the dealer put new tires and brakes on it. Was in great shape. Very powerful. Gas mileage is nothing to brag about, but after having owned a 1999 Durango for so long I am used to lousy gas mileage. Only two real complaints: (1) Needs premium gas, and (2) the entertainment center is mystifying. You really need to pull out the owner's manual and play with it to get used to all the settings. All in all - outstanding vehilcle.

Update to Feb 2013 Review

by Dave from Texas on Sun Jun 29 2014

No doubt the safest car I ever purchased. See below-was purchased for my daughter and glad I did. This past Feb, 2014, having driven this car for 1 year, she was in a bad accident. Some drunken driver slammed into the right rear of the car at 75MPH on an interstate highway. It caused the car to to swerve, hit a center concrete barrier, then roll three times. There were three girls in this car and none of them got hurt other than bumps and bruises. Definitely survived the rollover test. Insurance settled immediately so I had to get her another car. That was a no-brainer - a 2008 FX-35 which is even nicer than the one totaled.

LOVE THIS CAR

by MAR from Summerville, GA on Sun Nov 15 2009

I purchased my 06 FX35 from a family member which had purchased a new 04 FX35. I had fallen in love with the 04 which the family member later traded for a similar SUV Product. I have always driven sports cars since I started driving over 20 years ago. I have found this vehicle to handle like a TRUE Sports car but I have the feel and ride of TRUE Luxury. I have as much head and leg room as I could possibly hope for. Every day I drive this car, the more impressed I become about my purchase. Absolutely worth the money spent. I would recommend this vehicle to those in the market for for Sports Luxury. In the future I will definietly purchase new or certified pre owned,and I would STRONGLY recommend to those in the same market.

by leon from west palm beach on Thu Aug 02 2012

I had my FX35 for about 2yrs and i have not had any problems with it. It has power and looks good. i notice it also keeps it value. I think the only down side is it does burn alittle too much gas. But over all its all good!!

2006 fx35

by fxer from boston,ma on Sat Sep 15 2012

Great styling and comfort. Feels like a sports car that sits high off the road. Has every option you can think of and a few I didn't know existed. The one draw back is the blind spots even though the mirrors have a custom round mirror to see directly next to you. Overall I love it and would highly recommend the FX35. I'm hooked and this wont be my last FX i buy.

best car I ever bought

by njnygiants from new jersey on Fri Sep 10 2010

I love this car! This is the best car I ever bought. Drives like a dream come true. The handling is great, the acceleration is impressive, the styling will definately turns head. The only problem with this car is that your friend may become jealous and this car is easy to flip over...not because it was designed bad, but because it feel so comfitable driving over 70mphs that you might take a turn to fast... so beware, keep an eye on the speed. If your thinking of buying this car. Don't think, just buy!

Crazy expensive repairs

by PamelaH from Tahlequah on Sun Jan 28 2018

It's a great little car, but it's just stupid expensive to repair ....anything. Would not purchase again

Does not recommend this car!!