1993 G20

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Performance
3 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1993 INFINITI G20?

The quickest old car I have ever driven

by Fast car freak from Novato, CA on Mon Nov 13 2006

This car doesn't seem cool at first sight, but when finally driving the car, I knew that it was for me. The many options about how to put the seat to my own comfort and the quick first gear accelaration got me. I like this car for its quickness, comfort and cruise control. I haven't driven the best cars in my day, but I recomend it if you want a normal looking car with good pick up speed.

Our Take on the 1993 INFINITI G20

It was a hot, humid day. Traffic on the Kennedy Expressway was bumper to bumper in the evening rush hour. We reached for the knob to adjust the air conditioner downward a couple of degrees when the horizon dipped a foot to theleft.

The rear wheel of the Ford we were test-driving chose that moment to attempt an entrance into the express lanes while the rest of the car was traveling in the locals.

Then there was the time we took a shortcut home along some seldom-traveled country roads when the fan belt broke, the battery went dead and not a soul was in sight as the clock struck 10 p.m. and the thermometer touched 10 degrees below.

And we can't forget the time we were tooling along in a... Read More