2012 M37

4.8 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

Best new car I have ever purchased

by JimTheSailor from St. Louis, MO on August 31, 2011

I bought my 2012 M37x on Aug 2, 2011. I can't wait to get up in the morning to drive this awesome car. It is beautiful to look at, rides like a dream, has scary power (to spare) and did I say this is an awesome car... I am 65. I have owned dozens of luxury cars, sports cars, race cars (remember the 1967 Plymouth street hemi?), I had one of those. This is the best of the lot. I don't see how Nissan/Infiniti can do much better.

Why get a Lexus?

by DAP from Conroe on December 13, 2011

Purchased the M37 about 5 months ago..what a great car. Still turns heads and is as much a joy to drive as when I first sat in it. Getting better mileage with Synthetic oils, great handling and even looks great in the garage...Would recommend it to all.

They Had Me At I-30

by Jewopaho from Houston, TX on December 7, 2013

Ever since my '96 I-30 left with my former wife (overall a small price to pay ... but I really missed the car), I had my eyes on another Infiniti. Unfortunately, my checkbook had other ideas ... but I finally arrived. I located a gorgeous '12 M37 with 25K miles at a (excuse the expression) Lexus dealership. If I was going to spend that kind of money, I insisted on driving everything out there ... and I pretty much did. Lexus, Acura, Mercedes and BMW paled by comparison for various reasons. The Audi A6 came close, but as soon as I fired up the Infiniti, I knew I'd be driving it off the lot. The combination of luxury, quality workmanship, performance, technology, comfort, and particularly value, is exactly what I expected in a high-end vehicle ... and for what I paid, it was money very well-spent. The best I could do for a similar price was a 2010 Mercedes E350, 2011 Lexus ES350 and '11 BMW 528i. I might have been able to pick up a '12 Acura TL for a little less, but I'd have had to sacrifice quite a bit of what appealed to me in the Infiniti . So I've come full circle ... and enjoying every minute of it.

Great Car!

by GoDaddy from San Antonio on April 19, 2011

Great car, superior interior design, great horsepower. Has been great on long trips, would definitely recommend it.

full-size luxury/sport sedan...

by ''Rolling Thunder'' from Centreville, Virginia on August 16, 2012

I owed six Infiniti's: over the last the last five years. two 2008 G35XS,2009 FX50 new body style fully loaded to include DVD player and tech package,2010 EX35, and recently on June 4th, 2012 traded a 2012 G37xs for a 2012 M37 s after only four months. This M37 SPORT is a serious performance vehicle and will run up to 157 mph, read CAR and DRIVER 8/10 when they tested a 2011 M37 SPORT compared to an Audi A6 supercharged and BMW 535 twin turbo; yes the M37 sport had the highest gov.ltd. speed also fastest to 100mph 13.8 seconds and to 130mph 25.6 seconds. reading and then owning is truly believing, with 330hp, 20'' rims with summer tires and weighing only 3993 pounds this vehicle is the best for the price. This one also has the smart technology package with consist lane departure warning/prevention,blind spot warning/intervention,intelligent cruise control,distance control assist,intelligent brake assist with forward collision warning, front pre-crash seatbelts, active trace control, Eco Pedal and adaptive front lighting system. just to name a few others 16 speakers Bose digital 5.1 channel premium audio system, forest air climate control system, power rear sunshade, sport brakes,suspension,seats,steering wheel,shift knob,4 wheel active steer,paddle shifters,sport front fascia,headlamps & grille,hard drive navigation with zagat survey restaurant reviews; you also can down load your CD's while playing a CD,NAVtraffic,NAVweather, climate controlled front seats, heated steering wheel and active noise control. this is one fine automobile to have for you or your family. I always get great comments and head turners. great on gas getting 22-24 mpg rear wheel drive sport....

4th Infiniti in a series after 3rd proved safety

by Couple seeking luxury comfort, safety, value from Nashville, TN on March 10, 2013

We have owned an I30, I35, M35 and just bought the M37 after my wife had a low-speed (35 mph) rollover down a steep road shoulder with the M35, totaling out the vehicle. All airbags deployed as intended, including 'curtain' airbags that covered shattered side windows. Except for a "seat belt bruise" that we actually grateful for, she was uninjured. This time around we have learned to effectively use the many features controllable without the need for hands to leave the (heated) steering wheel!

WOW

by lumby from hartford ct on December 31, 2014

what a remarkable vehicle....under the radar and you wont see alot of these on the road and that is fine with me, cause i like to be original. blows bmw away by comparison. the most beautiful interior on the market today and whats great is you have the comfort but when you mash the pedal it gives you all you want and more. All around its a 10. I have read all the reviews and do agree that the transmission gets a bit weird looking for a gear when you between 20 and 40 but to me its not a big deal and if thats all i have to compromise for the total package this car is, so be it. i drove everything out there and this is the one..looks of a maserati but incredible reliablity.

Good value

by Long time driver from SN Jose, cA on January 19, 2013

Switched from BMW to Infiniti and like the change. Comfortable ride even though not the BMW feel. Good features. Bluetooth does not work well with iPhone 5 but Infiniti is supposed to be working on a fix.

Infiniti M37......WOW

by Infiniti Owner from Stafford, VA on December 9, 2015

What a vehicle. I was the proud owner of a well used 2006 M35. The car still runs great with 224K, but I was ready for something newer. I found a 2012 M37 and am doubly wowed!! Tremendous vehicle, power, styling, creature comforts. Reliability is key for me and with my M35, I had few problems even with my high mileage. I definitely wanted to stay in the Infiniti family so I desired the M37, now Q70. You will be hard pressed to find comparable feature for your dollar in the other high end vehicles.

Good car to own

by Rob1980 from Roch,ny on November 8, 2017

My car performance is good had to get new tire which was a pain other than that I'm happy with the purchase I made.

1 2 3