2019 Q50

2019 INFINITI Q50

2019 INFINITI Q50

4.4

Have You Driven the 2019 INFINITI Q50?

Almost lost my life

by MS from Montreal on Mon Sep 16 2019

Bought an infiniti last year in march looked good had no problems at 30 000km. During the summer 2018 I started having issues with the steering wheel while driving. The steering wheel just locked on me several times while driving on the highway luckily I was able to control it and come to a full stop and then restart the car. This year in March the same thing happened where the steering locked but unfortunately I wasn't able to control it and it resulted in a major accident where I almost lost my life and the vehicle is a total loss. Infiniti doesn't care at all. I contacted the head office multiple times and they just pretend like this issue is not existing. There is hundreds of people with this issue and nothing is being done. They had a major recall of 60 000 vehicles in Canada and the States for the steering wheel problem and they completely neglect that it's their fault. I went to see them around 4 times before the accident happen for this issue and nothing was done. I had a dealer guarantee as well I have purchased an extended one and it didn't do anything. Don't buy the q50's it is the worst decision you can make.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Car

by BobX from Warwick, RI on Tue Nov 06 2018

Styling is amazing. Good power - transmission takes some getting used to, but worth it. Hugh quality materials - quiet ride. Looking forward to a long term ownership.

Perfect Car for me

by Soxfan1978 from Jacksonville FL on Thu Mar 28 2019

Q50 Sport. Sophisticated..Sleek.. sexy.. stylish.. Inside is absolute sleekest design I’ve ever seen or driven. Bose Premier Audio speakers are top notch. Feels like you are at an arena.

I’ve only had it for a week or so. I’m enjoying i

by Michelle A Payne from Washington DC on Sat Apr 13 2019

No complaints or concerns at this time. My car is sleek, color is nice, very comfortable love the speed. It’s roomy, the sound system is nice as well. So many apps and features.

Excited about my new car

by Margo from Hebron, Maryland on Thu Jul 23 2020

This car is # 1 of all that I have purchased and I've had serveral. The precision of the steering gives so much security while driving. The sexy design and the feeling behind the steering wheel is just incredible. It's a great car, it's my first Infiniti but certainly not my last.

2019 Infiniti Q50s (preowned)

by Man-o-War from Barrington, IL on Wed Jul 29 2020

Purchased this car in July, 2020 with just over 15.0K miles on it. It was in showroom condition. The Q50s comes with 400HP and it's a screamer when you need it. Handling is tight yet responsive. I had an '09 G37x and the interior and modifications in this '19 were a cut above my '09. MPG is respective 20-24 mpg range and more when you take it easy. This auto wants to run 6 furlongs fast out of the gate. It's hard not let her run. The Q50s Red 400 has offset stitching throughout interior, red brake calibres, dual turbo/V-6 and all the electrical options you can think of. Nissan engineers did something special with the exhaust sound and it's a gem. A throaty growl w/o that Charger/Borla nonsense. The backseat is spacious for long travel w/more than 2 passengers. I cherish the AWD in winter and it's very road gripping. You won't go wrong with this make/model. Pull out the checkbook. Cheers.

Very Fast and Sexy

by Yankeepainter5 from Bronx, NY on Wed Jan 23 2019

I finally picked the Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400. I was searching for a car from August until October. Test drove 6 different cars. It came down to this and 1 other. Only difference was this was cheaper in the long run. I LOVE driving this car. It is fast. Looks great. I have the Electric Blue with the White interior. I can't wait until the weather gets better and open her up on the road. Only con I have with this car, I wish it was easier to get in and out, I am a big guy. Go for a test drive, you won't be disappointed.

You can’t top INFINITI!

by KPM from Woodbridge, VA on Thu Sep 19 2019

I have the red sport model and it is fantastic! Second one I have owned and fifth INFINITI. Cars are well built, low maintenance and high performance. The 400 horsepower will move you quick and is more than enough.

One of the most reliable cars

by ginelydp from Brooklyn, NY on Mon Aug 05 2019

One of the most reliable cars Great car, has everything I expected it to have. Would be better if it also had Apple Car-Play installed. This is very convenient feature.

Best car I’ve owned

by Kenny P from Chicago IL on Wed Aug 21 2019

This car has exceeded my expectations The handling and pick up or passing gear speed has surprised me People have given me compliments on the vehicles looks

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2019 INFINITI Q50

The verdict:

A light refresh wasn’t enough to elevate the Q50; it needs a big upgrade.

Versus the competition:

In a cutthroat vehicle class, the Q50’s driving experience and multimedia system don’t match its competitors.

The 2018 Infiniti Q50 is the latest iteration of one of Infiniti’s most popular cars, the compact luxury sedan originally named G35. The G35 was one of the first cars I had an automotive crush on, arriving on American shores the same year I got my driver’s license — 2002.

The new model year brings a light refresh for the Q50 that includes a new trim level structure. There are now four trims: Pure, Luxe, Sport and Red Sport 400. Each of the three engine options carry over: a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder; a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6; and an up-tuned version of the latter for the Red Sport 400. The Pure comes only with the smaller engine, Luxe offers a choice of either, and... Read More