2018 INFINITI Q60 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Q60 INFINITI
Explore the 2018 INFINITI Q60
Shop the 2018 INFINITI Q60

very attractive auto

A very sporty car, a bit flashy, but also has great performance. Handles like a sports car, but also luxurious with all the nice accommodations. Very comfortable.

Infiniti Strong

This car is very fun and comfortable to drive I have owned other Infiniti vehicle and they have been very reliable no major breakdowns just regular maintenance which is very important to a good running vehicle

Am really enjoying this vehicle. Am in love with m

I can't think of any other model that will satisfy my interest. My next car is going to be the same model. My husband and Children love my car too

Looooove my car

This car is amazing! I have the red sport model in red with white interior! It is so much fun to drive and looks so sexy!! I was initially looking at the lexus coupe but I definitely made the right choice with the Infiniti!

Only model I’ve driven since 2009

This car meets all my needs. It has excellent leg room and seat height adjustment. It’s a sports car with all the head turning sleekness.

4.0

Lacks Driving/Ride Smoothness

This car was eye candy when I first approached it. It has great features, very sharp looking, but, the drive and ride of it was surprisingly lacking when compared to a previous Ford Expedition Limited I test drove and have since purchased. To me, the Q60 was a lot of hype, but couldn’t deliver on drive and ride.

Sexiest coupé on the road.

Obviosly you first notice the Q60s Fantastic looks. Its speed shape design gives the impression of speed even at a standstill. Most automotive press agree that this is one of the best coupé designs we've seen in years. Looks and compliments come regularly at the gas pump or valet line. Beauty on the outside without the guts to back it up would be a travesty, Infiniti put their best foot forward optioning the Q with a 3.0 litre twin turbo power plant. Sure if you're looking for economy you could go for the now defunct 2.0 litre Mercedes sourced turbo 4 cylinder, but this is a sports coupé, so who's looking at fuel economy? Even the 3.0 litre comes in two flavours, Luxe with 300 HP or Red Sport with 400. Neither one of these two fail to deliver a good time. Electronic steering has good feedback and feel, and all early design gremlins seem to have been left behind in the 2017 models. Safety features in Pro assist and Pro active packages bolster confident driving. Be careful to not get too cocky and overdrive your own talent. Interior room is good and as a 6 footer I was not uncomfortable on short rides around town. Choosing a coupé like the Q60 over the saloon Q50 was a good choice for us. Our children will be able to use the back seats for around town trips and when they're not back there, there's no beating the sexy coupé good looks. Comfortable seats lend this car to being a very capable long distance grand tourer. Run flat tires offer a small amount of insurance to get you safely to your destination, but I'd still appreciate a donut spare of some type. SatNav takes a bit of getting used to and it doesn't seem real intuitive, but I guess there's a learning curve with each new vehicle. Overall the fun factor of this Q60 coupé is 5 out of 5 . its a looker, its a runner, its everything you want it to be.

Beautiful and Unique Car

This car has the best design in a coupe it almost comes off as an exotic more expensive car. Coming from a Genesis Coupe it reminded me of it. I wanted something more beefier and sporty yet with some GT features. This basically hit those marks on the dot. It has a very powerful lag free 3.0TT that is a joy to drive. I would recommend this underrated coupe in a heartbeat. Although I would say the asking price is a little steep when purchasing it new. You can find one with low miles for a fraction of the price. The only negative thing for me about this car is the infotainment system. It really is outdated for a car in this segment. Even Nissan has Android and Apple play. That’s the only fault about this car. But the uniqueness and value you get with this car is worth it. It also has a low key growing tuner market which pushes this car safely to its limits. Infiniti should go more all in on Sport.

Addicted to INFINITIs

This is my 14 one! I loveeeee INFINITI and their impeccable customer service! I purchased/leased 13 INFINITIs from Passport of Alexandria and Suitland - which I regret immensely! They have subpar customer service! I leased my 14th one from Sheehy Infiniti of Tyson’s - impeccable dealership! They appreciate me as a customer! I will be getting my next INFINITI from them!

4.0

A two door coupe for adults after children

I love my Q60 except for a few minor annoyances. The 2018 Q60 has beautiful lines with awesome wheels and a sexy head on appearance. It has an surprising amount of trunk space; I can put my golf bag and a 25” suitcase in with just a bit of effort. The drivers seat has a cockpit like feel and everything is within easy reach. Acceleration is smooth and Q60 is quite compared to the Q50. Your not going to get your six foot tall children in the back it’s really a two seater that could fit four in a pinch, but you won’t keep those friends if it is a long drive. The front seat seatbelt brackets will cause the seatbelt strap to rub against shorter drives necks, to prevent this you need to bend it outward periodically. Ask how I figured that out, the original owner traded it in because of it too.The onboard computer is still slow to startup but faster than my old Q50. I would have expected that by now you could set a default drive mode. I would have also liked to see the drivers seat move to a neutral position when the door was opened to make exit and entry easier. Finally the storage spaces where an afterthought. If you’re going have a huge owners manual make sure it will fit in the glove box. You can’t even put a pair of gloves in there once you squeeze the manual in. why do you need an 12v accessory port under the dual display when you have in the center console and two USB ports. I understand the 3.5mm jack I’m total confused by the RCA one. This all takes up the little storage space you have. Other than those minor things I enjoy driving and all the compliments I get from my Q60.