2018 Q60

2018 INFINITI Q60

2018 INFINITI Q60

5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2018 INFINITI Q60?

Love It!!! No more "mommy" car for me!

by DenyseA from Beverly Hills, FL on Sun Mar 11 2018

My new Infiniti Q60, 3.0t has plenty of horsepower for me to get where I need to go in style. This is an eye catching vehicle that draws attention and appreciative looks. It handles wonderfully and the Bose sound system is phenomenal.

Outstanding, Sexy Coupe

by Connoisseur from Sarasota, FL on Thu Jul 12 2018

From curb appeal to performance and riding experience, I simply love my new INFINITI Q60-Luxe coupe. I test drove BMW's i430 and Mercedes C300 as other comparisons and previous owned an Audi A5--twice. What sold me was the awesome Bose Surround Sound package, the interior/exterior gorgeous details and the lease and trade-in package put together at my local dealership vs. the competitors.

Q60 400 Red Sport Coupe

by Hot Car Owner from Concord, CA on Tue Feb 13 2018

If your looking for one of the best looking street car, look no further. The Q60 400 Red Sport has it all with classic lines from the front grill through the beautiful lines from any angle. The performance of this car is awesome with more power than I have experienced in any other car. As far as appeal the red leather interior is a standout to all my friends that have seen my new ride. Its always a nice feeling when a stranger in a car next to you gives you that "Thumbs Up" or when you come out from shopping top find several people walking around your new ride. The Q60 RED 400 SPORT has all the upgrades one could ask for. The Boise sound system is the best I have every heard. This car also comes with Infiniti's "safety" package making maneuvering in parking lots a breeze. Having looked at all makes and models for a sporty vehicle I could fit into this was the stand out car for me.

I LOVE IT

by BIGGWILLE from Va beach on Fri Nov 23 2018

This is a great car. Sporty, luxury, performance all in one. I tested a lot of cars before I chose this one and i'm very satisfied with my choice so far

Sexiest coupé on the road.

by GAJetPilot from Dahlonega GA on Thu Dec 19 2019

Obviosly you first notice the Q60s Fantastic looks. Its speed shape design gives the impression of speed even at a standstill. Most automotive press agree that this is one of the best coupé designs we've seen in years. Looks and compliments come regularly at the gas pump or valet line. Beauty on the outside without the guts to back it up would be a travesty, Infiniti put their best foot forward optioning the Q with a 3.0 litre twin turbo power plant. Sure if you're looking for economy you could go for the now defunct 2.0 litre Mercedes sourced turbo 4 cylinder, but this is a sports coupé, so who's looking at fuel economy? Even the 3.0 litre comes in two flavours, Luxe with 300 HP or Red Sport with 400. Neither one of these two fail to deliver a good time. Electronic steering has good feedback and feel, and all early design gremlins seem to have been left behind in the 2017 models. Safety features in Pro assist and Pro active packages bolster confident driving. Be careful to not get too cocky and overdrive your own talent. Interior room is good and as a 6 footer I was not uncomfortable on short rides around town. Choosing a coupé like the Q60 over the saloon Q50 was a good choice for us. Our children will be able to use the back seats for around town trips and when they're not back there, there's no beating the sexy coupé good looks. Comfortable seats lend this car to being a very capable long distance grand tourer. Run flat tires offer a small amount of insurance to get you safely to your destination, but I'd still appreciate a donut spare of some type. SatNav takes a bit of getting used to and it doesn't seem real intuitive, but I guess there's a learning curve with each new vehicle. Overall the fun factor of this Q60 coupé is 5 out of 5 . its a looker, its a runner, its everything you want it to be.

A 2002 Chrysler 300 M special

by Nellz from Orland Park on Tue Jun 12 2018

I love the book of this vehicle the field at handling the speed of it it’s exactly what I wanted for my retirement this vehicle turns heads

Nice crossover car

by Eloi on Thu May 10 2018

Everything is good, except the price. Hoping it last :) until the end of monthly payment. Highly recommended. Good performance so far. Enjoying all wheel drive.

14th Infiniti

by infiniti fan from mpls, mn on Sat Feb 09 2019

Just purchased for back-up vehicle. Very nice interior and exterior, and very sporty. Considered BMW and Audi coupes and went with Infiniti based on previous Infinities we have owned.

Addicted to INFINITIs

by InfinitiLuva from Washington DC on Sat Nov 30 2019

This is my 14 one! I loveeeee INFINITI and their impeccable customer service! I purchased/leased 13 INFINITIs from Passport of Alexandria and Suitland - which I regret immensely! They have subpar customer service! I leased my 14th one from Sheehy Infiniti of Tyson’s - impeccable dealership! They appreciate me as a customer! I will be getting my next INFINITI from them!

meets all our needs

by palomino from TEMPLE TX on Fri Jun 29 2018

Sylvester Lewis, my dealer; made me feel right at home for a first time experience, Excellent service knew exactly what I wanted; making my dream car a reality...

1 2 3