2018 Q60

2018 INFINITI Q60

2018 INFINITI Q60

5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2018 INFINITI Q60?

Looooove my car

by KLA from Baton Rouge, La on Sat May 09 2020

This car is amazing! I have the red sport model in red with white interior! It is so much fun to drive and looks so sexy!! I was initially looking at the lexus coupe but I definitely made the right choice with the Infiniti!

A two door coupe for adults after children

by Max.Imilian from Philadelphia, PA on Tue Apr 23 2019

I love my Q60 except for a few minor annoyances. The 2018 Q60 has beautiful lines with awesome wheels and a sexy head on appearance. It has an surprising amount of trunk space; I can put my golf bag and a 25” suitcase in with just a bit of effort. The drivers seat has a cockpit like feel and everything is within easy reach. Acceleration is smooth and Q60 is quite compared to the Q50. Your not going to get your six foot tall children in the back it’s really a two seater that could fit four in a pinch, but you won’t keep those friends if it is a long drive. The front seat seatbelt brackets will cause the seatbelt strap to rub against shorter drives necks, to prevent this you need to bend it outward periodically. Ask how I figured that out, the original owner traded it in because of it too.The onboard computer is still slow to startup but faster than my old Q50. I would have expected that by now you could set a default drive mode. I would have also liked to see the drivers seat move to a neutral position when the door was opened to make exit and entry easier. Finally the storage spaces where an afterthought. If you’re going have a huge owners manual make sure it will fit in the glove box. You can’t even put a pair of gloves in there once you squeeze the manual in. why do you need an 12v accessory port under the dual display when you have in the center console and two USB ports. I understand the 3.5mm jack I’m total confused by the RCA one. This all takes up the little storage space you have. Other than those minor things I enjoy driving and all the compliments I get from my Q60.

Dream Car

by DenyseA from Beverly Hills, FL on Sat Mar 10 2018

This car performs well and looks great. It is an attention-getter. My only complaint is that the run flat tires initially gives a rough ride after the car has been parked for a while. Also, some may find the steering too soft if you leave the "traction" control setting in place. The interior is stylish, the Bose sound system is exceptional and the styling is dreamy!

Changes to 2018 Q60 Are Not All Good

by Atlanta Girl from Atlanta, GA on Mon Aug 20 2018

I have owned 8 Infinitis and I am a big fan. My last one was a 2015 coupe, which was excellent inside and out. The current one has several upgrades such as the redesigned engine and advanced technically cool features, but they made several changes that I do not like. Aesthetically, I do not like the new body style as much. But the main issues I have is that they took away the "beep" from the backup camera which was very helpful when getting too close to an object and the seats and headrests have been redesigned, making it the most uncomfortable car I've ever driven even though the driver's seat adjusts multiple ways. Also, there are several drive selections such as Sport, Eco, Snow and Standard. I would like to keep in in Sport mode most of the time, but there appears to be no way to permanently set it even though the manual says it can be done. The dealer hasn't got a clue how to do this and even though it is a small thing, it is annoying. Infiniti is a very reliable, fast and fun car to drive and has many nice features but they need to rethink these unwelcome changes.

Lacks Driving/Ride Smoothness

by GGHONEYto3 from Tulsa, OK on Sat Feb 22 2020

This car was eye candy when I first approached it. It has great features, very sharp looking, but, the drive and ride of it was surprisingly lacking when compared to a previous Ford Expedition Limited I test drove and have since purchased. To me, the Q60 was a lot of hype, but couldn’t deliver on drive and ride.

Does not recommend this car!!

Classy and Sleek

by Sha from Lakewood, California on Fri Feb 08 2019

This car was a good choice, I get asked everyday, What is that? that’s Nice. My only complaint I wish I had more back seat room and Trunk space. But I guess I could have purchased A Q50for that, I love my Q60 Coupe.

Most reliable car i have ever owned

by Mike Blaze from WESTON FLORIDA on Fri Dec 21 2018

I am the owner of three vehicles and this car is my favorite. I drive it every day to work and to when going to special events.

Why not get from point A to point B in a beast?

by SassyB72 from Cocoa, Fl on Wed Dec 12 2018

Beautiful, fast and ohhh so smooth! Kinda like her owner :) This little beast is nothing but awesome!!! Nothing like taking a drive to the beach or neighborhood hangout in this sweet whip!!!

Best Looking. Most Powerfull car that I have owned

by rsalvhus from Milwaukee, WI on Mon Apr 22 2019

This car is basically a refined race car! Incredible power and absolutely beautiful! Love everything about the car so far. Just a classy, well built vehicle.

Nice drive, should improve left, front leg room.

by jp sportsfan from coral springs, fl on Mon May 21 2018

I like the car overall; however the front, left legroom is uncomfortable. you either have to bend the leg upright, because you cannot stretch it; or sit crooked on the seat. I'd also like more room in the glove compartment. It only fits the car manual book.