2015 INFINITI Q70 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Q70 INFINITI
Explore the 2015 Q70 INFINITI
Shop the 2015 Q70 INFINITI

Longest car I've owned!

Beautiful, excellent pampered car. Non-smoking, no accidents, no damage, well maintained. This well loved and gently used car as the spectacular feel of luxury with a enough pep to satisfy ones inner desire for speed and torque. This vehicle has more than enough life in it to provide someone else years of enjoyment.

2 Time Infiniti owner

Absolutely awesome. It meets all of my expectations just as expected. Compared to my 08 Infiniti it offers the same great sports package. This one however is much more roomier and a lot quieter when driving.

CPO INFINITI Q70

Nice car, my wanted a comfortable AWD car. She was passing down her G35 to our daughter & was already familiar with Infiniti. This car's a little larger with tech upgrades from her last car. The only option I feel it's missing are the blind spot alerts on the mirrors that most cars have now.

3.8

Exhilarating experience

This vehicle has a premium performance experience but very expensive on maintenance. After the 100k mile mark you're on your own. Drives great and 5.6x engine with transmission are perfectly mated for great acceleration.

1.6

Dr Jeckyll Mr Hyde

The title would be correct for this vehicle, I enjoyed a 2015 Q50 Lease, then I decided to purchase this vehicle, which completely turned me off on Infiniti's Brand now, To begin with the car is very sluggish, poorly accelerates, and at other times it drives normally with good acceleration, with 2 different dealers looking at the vehicle, NO TECH, can seem to find out whats wrong with it (NO CODES SET) Accelerating onto the freeway in front of a Tractor trailer only to find that the car will not accelerate and to get it to move I must go to WOT (wide open throttle) and then it's still slow, this vehicle is dangerous to drive you never know exactly how it's going to perform, so I stay in the slow lane.

Sleek, Stylish and Fast!

I love this car!! Such a smooth riding car for it to pack 330 HP. The car includes front, back and side cameras that assist with parking. That's what sold me.

4.4

The best value

It's very reliable and valuable car while It still has its performance. I did not have any small mechanical problems yet.

very reliable almost 0 maintenance

The Q 70 is a very reliable car as long as you take care of it it will take care of you comfortable and fast when you need to be.....luxurious qualities inside and out

Dated, but huge value and and luxury for the money

I bought the Q70 new in 2015 when its exterior was mildly refreshed. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. It is not the fanciest, flashiest lux boat out there, but it commands respect and always turns heads on the interstate and in parking lot. Mine is black with a tan interior. The car is very sporty when it needs to be, and when the cruise control is set, its a comfort cruiser. The vehicle could use an overhaul though, as its bones are ~10 years old. Infiniti knows this, so the current model can be bought with heavy discounts. I look forward to seeing the next iteration of Infiniti's flagship sedan.

Most bang for the buck!

Outstanding product, far superior to BMW or Mercedes Benz, at much lower price! Totally trouble free.