1999 Infiniti QX4 Consumer Reviews

1999 Infiniti Qx 4
Average based on 3 reviews

Great SUV

by from Virginia on July 26, 2012

I have owned this SUV for 11 years. It has been the most reliable vehicle. Great in snow and for long travel. I have not spent alot in repairs and it seems to just keep going and going and going!!

Love My QX4

by from Ohio on October 30, 2013

I've owned this suv for almost 10 years, and I love it. It has just over 200k miles and it is running great. It excels in bad weather, rain snd snow. I haven't shoveled in 10 years and have actually been able to pull my friends out of the snow when they've gotten stuck. My main problems are with rust, from living in a snowy environment, as a result of the salt. This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned and plan, and expect, to get 250-300k before it rusts apart. The only negative is that the engine is fairly weak, but it has enough torque to get the job done, even to tow other trucks out of ditches, but it's not as powerful as you would expect from a name like Infiniti. Bottom line: If you're thinking of buying one, do it, you will love it.

most reliable car i've owned

by from DeValls Buff on June 5, 2010

this car i an ok vehicle if u want a car that will just get u from point a to point b and a 4x4 that is good in tha mud tha gas milage is not so good handling average but if i had to i would say it the best vehicle that i have ever owned