Skip to main content

• Interior 4.7
  • Value 4.5
  • Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2010 INFINITI QX56

The 2010 Q56 has it all and then some!

I've only owned my 2010 Q56 for a few weeks, and I bought it used with approximately 155K miles on it but I had to write a review bc I absolutely love it! I've owned many different cars and SUV's but this Infinity has it all. Amazing, classy look, incredible ride, comfort, space, user friendly instruments, the sound of the Bose stereo but the power and torque of the engine is the icing on the cake. Yes, the fuel economy is the one knock on this vehicle but I'm willing to pay a little more at the pump to have the luxury and performance that the Q56 offers. Best of all, as noted by a previous reviewer, there aren't many of these on the roads. In fact, I haven't seen one yet. Unlike Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade, Yukon / XL, Expedition, 4Runner, Armada and some of these bigger SUV's that are everywhere, the Q56's are few and far between. Great SUV!

Love the big boss feels

This SUV makes me feel like I own the road. I love it!!! The interior lights are like a private plane and provide the perfect non invasive ambient light.

Great car for the $

This is our family vehicle. Overall we love it. We pack it full of 3 to 7 kids daily. The 3rd row isn't roomy, but it gets the job done. 3rd row is not comfortable for adults though. Engine power & reliability is great. 4 wheel drive in snow is excellent & we get snow in Chicago. We've had minor issues with the seat hardware (that flips the seat out of the way to access 3rd row) breaking & the power steering going out on vaca in the mountains - not cool. The backup camera went out & that cost over $600 no matter where you shop it out. It's a very good vehicle, but not as reliable as Lexus or Toyota. And Infiniti dealership isn't great, they dont give you luxury vehicle treatment at all. I went to Clarendon Hills Infiniti for a while. I now use outside mechanics, less money & much better service. The car is loaded & a great price for what you get....

QX56 will take you anywhere

Infiniti QX56 with 4x4 has ample power to toe a big size trailer and it will take you anywhere. I used mint in the Appalachian Mountain during the Summer and Snowy cold winters and the vehicle performed better than any other vehicle I previously owned, and this includes a Range Rover. I have used this vehicle with my family on long vacations from Key West, FL to St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada and it performed fabulously. Has ample space for a family of 4 with luggage for long vacations.

3.0

GREAT UNTIL....

Overall, I got this car with 19k miles on it . it was great. size, power comfort. plenty of bells and whistles. great for the road. but when I got to around 80k miles ..I started having issues. rear seal differential 1500$. the dashboard cluster flashes on and off and needs to be replaced, 1200$. every now and then there is a loud clicking noise coming from somewhere in the car. then around 90k miles took it to both infiniti and Nissan and they could figure out why the service engine light keeps coming on. I'm now approaching 100k and its turned into a money pit so I might sell. up until 80k miles it was awesome. I got another qx56 a 2012 now.

The smoothest riding vehicle I?ve owned.

This vehicle meets all of my expectations. I will definitely consider purchasing another Infiniti when making my next vehicle purchase. The current SUV body style is not appealing to me but I would consider it.

Very Strong Truck

I have always been a fan of the Infiniti QX56. I like that is has a unique look compared to other large SUV's. It also has lots of luxury appointments in the interior design. It is very comfortable to drive and has plenty of legroom for me who is 6'4''. With the 2 QX56's that I have owned I have never had any major issues besides the usual wear and tear items.

Almost perfect !

Super amazing in every way ! The one and only issue is the suspension ! Factory suspension was not built well enough to handle the size and weight of this monster ! You fill feel everything on the road ! The tougher the road gets, the more your back will hurt. That aside, the car is a beast ! Great size, super power, smooth looks, ...etc.

Beautiful and roomy

I loved it luxury but comfortable. Enough room in third row for adults. Price was out of my range but average.

Total package

Definitely the best vehicle I've ever owned. So comfortable I don't want to get out of it. Four wheel drive. V8 power to spare. Luxury everywhere. Tons of leg room for adults and kids, even in the third row. Just runs and runs with no problems. Never seems to age. Love love love this car.