2017 INFINITI QX70 consumer reviews

$45,850–$47,650 MSRP range
Photo not available
Explore the 2017 QX70 INFINITI
Shop the 2017 QX70 INFINITI

Most underrated SUV I have ever owned!

I recently sold my 2017 QX70 for a BMW X5 because Infiniti has nothing comparable to the QX70. Having said that, here is my assessment of the QX70 compared to other SUVs I have driven and the X5 I own for anyone looking to buy a used one. The QX70, is NOT the one to get if you care about technology. The main screen resolution is 10 years behind the times! The camera system however, is one of the best. Because of the 360-degree view it is better than the one on the X5 and Cayenne from 2018. If you get the premium interior, the leather quality is far superior to the X5 and Cayenne, although the seats are not as adjustable, they are more comfortable. Overall, the interior on the QX70 is very high quality and in 3 years my QX70 has no rattles. The X5 has interior rattles in the first month! The interior space is also the same as the Cayenne and X5 - both front and rear. However, the luggage space is somewhat smaller. The driving dynamics is closer to the Cayenne than the X5 and it handles much better than the X5 in corners. I haven't driven the Cayenne enough to do a serious comparison, but from my comparison it is similar. I would have bought another QX70 if Infiniti just updated the center console to support Apple CarPlay, added rear window shade, heated seats in rear, heated steering wheel, rear climate control, ventilated front seats. Basically, the features on this car is non-existant for an SUV of this generation. The new QX50 is rubbish to drive and so is the QX60. The 2016 QX50 and QX70 were their last great products. They should offer the new QX50 with the Q50 Red engine choice and dynamic handling. My 2 cents worth.

This is the first car I have ever loved driving

I am not a car person, but I thought this car looked good and had excellent performance when I drove it. Since I have owned it I can honestly say this is the first car I have ever loved driving.

Best car I ever had

A few days ago, a deer totaled out my QX70. Here I am looking hard at a discontinued model. That pretty much says it right...

Infiniti QX70S

I have previously owned two FX35s, and specifically looked for Infiniti's latest version to replace my BMW X6. The QX70 is an overall fantastic SUV with sport, power, luxury and comfort all being present. My last two easily got over 100K miles on them, and this one I'm keeping for at least 200K. I am extremely confident the QX will survive this long as it has a great reputation for longevity and quality. Shame on Infiniti for discontinuing it for the 2018 model year. But at least I found the last year for it. Love the QX70.

Upgraded from a QX50 to a QX70.

Love the look of the QX70. The performance of Infiniti vehicles is addictive. The QX70 handles like a dream, power and agility. It is a sports edition, so it does ride a little stiff, but is really not that noteable. Nothing compares to the way this car drives!

Owned and fx35 and now a qx70 limited ! Love them

QX70 Limited is just soo beautiful.. cant stop starring at the front end.. the interior is gorgeous compared to European luxury vehicles .. everything about this vehicle is great.. only down side to this vehicle is poor gas mileage .. but whose looking to save gas when driving a performance direct injected infiniti that performs and looks soo beautiful?? Not me !!!

Great styling, value and performance

Meets my expectations and love driving it. Seats well and great pick up on the highway. My version was light on technology but the ride makes up for it.

Converted Infiniti Owner

I've always driven GM or Chrysler products now that I have an Infiniti I have changed my brand loyalty. This vehicle is comfortable and meets all my needs.

Excellent Car

Great car and beautiful inside and out. Never had an issue with the SUV. Very sporty and very reliable. LOVE! Would recommend to anyone interested.

It was a good test drive

This was the first for me to test amongst many. I have 4 more vehicle to test before deciding which one to purchase. I hope to be done within a month.