2017 QX80

2017 INFINITI QX80

2017 INFINITI QX80

Have You Driven the 2017 INFINITI QX80?

Like driving a big safe cloud

by Combat Diva from Fort Bragg, NC on Fri May 26 2017

This vehicle has so many safety features i would worry less about my driving experience and othet drivets inexperience. I loved it. The vehicle is very quiet when driviny. It ua5s tons of room. The inly thing I would ask is that they consider short people. I have to sit so clise to the steering wheel to see. This leaves little room beteeen the steering wheel and I. Make the foot pedals come up and it would be perfect

out of 5 starsExterior Styling

Elegant and classy brute

by DavyNY from New York on Mon Mar 26 2018

This is an imposing vehicle loaded with all the current technology at your fingertips. Despite its overall vehicle size, the 5.6 liter engine delivers some foreboding power and propels this flagship down the blacktop with some impressive numbers. Fuel efficiency is not the best, but that is the only downside. Massive trunk space and a real feeling of presence on the road delivers high levels of owner satisfaction at nearly all levels. Have no issues with this vehicles ability to corner or handle any road condition. Massive braking ability also lends large dollops of confidence it its performance characteristics and road sense. Cannot speak too highly of this luxury car. Delivers high levels of comfort from each seating position (love the second row Capt's chairs) and rear seated passengers are also well swamped with space and luxury features. If you can afford it this is the one to get, but with few available you also get a high level of owner exclusivity that few other models present.

This is the nicest car that I have ever owned.

by charlotteg4 from ROWLETT, TX on Fri Dec 08 2017

This is a very nice luxury car. I was going to get an Denali until I drove this one. I love the smooth ride, the saddle interior color, the console in back, all the extra features. I love my new car. Will probably get another one in a couple more years!!!! I wish I could have gotten the color of interior that the premium had it was a dark chocolate color but I am happy with what I have!!!!

Rust rust rust

by Rusty from OHIO on Sat Jun 30 2018

I purchased a brand new 2013 Infiniti JX 35, currently known as the QX 60. The trunk door developed rust within 2 years (no external factors such as damage to paint preceeded that). Dealer ?fixed? the rust issue, however, rust came right back. Since full coverage warranty has expired by then, they can not help. It?s apparently my problem now to deal with a car that rusts like no other car I had in the past. Infiniti corrosion policy is a joke. Infiniti consumer affairs representative told me it covers rust damage only after rust makes a hole in my vehicle?so I guess I should drive around with rust until it eats into my car, a great way to advertise a luxury vehicle!! I wonder what kind of excuse I will get then when I call consumer affairs...I expected more when I paid more for this brand. Very disappointed.

Does not recommend this car!!

Amazing art

by Sean from Atlanta on Sat Jul 14 2018

This car is so easy to drive. Extremely safe and comfy. Much better than Mercedes GLS. I own both... This is by far better. Did I mention reliable... Oh yes. Very reliable car.

Beautiful car

by Tiff from St. Louis on Sat Sep 15 2018

This car is the perfect size for our growing family. I love the styling and driving the vehicle is lots of fun! I would recommend it over a Tahoe or Suburban.

Living room comfort with awesome power.

by Dixierose21 on Thu Jun 28 2018

Fantastic quality, well laid out. Lower gas mileage but all the comforts, safety, size and power make up for it. Will drive for many years.

It is a great looking car and is very reliable

by david from wayne, NJ on Wed Aug 02 2017

I am happy with my purchase. The QX80 is Mocha Almond. Everywhere I go, people stop a look at the unique body style. I runs so smooth, it hard to tell if the motor is running. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who wants a high end well build car to last.

Happy To Own Another One

by Jule? H. from Metairie, LA on Mon Aug 20 2018

Just purchased the Q80 and it exceeds all of our expectations. Great choice for anyone interested in a large comfortable SUV. Very smooth ride for all passengers.

to new to know

by chip g from southern iowa on Wed Apr 25 2018

to soon to tell. so far so good every things seems good I like what I have experienced so far very well made. thing look good

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2017 INFINITI QX80

The verdict:

Brash styling and gutsy V-8 power are hallmarks of the Infiniti QX80 full-size luxury SUV, which remains one of the best-handling models of its type.

Versus the competition:

The QX80's excellent road manners are a rarity in its class, but like in many other full-size SUVs, the third-row seat is uncomfortable and there's not much cargo room behind it.

The QX80 is Infiniti's largest SUV, with seating for up to eight in three rows. It's also the only truck-based SUV in the luxury brand's lineup, and its rugged Nissan foundation helps give it an 8,500-pound maximum towing capacity. Truck-based competitors include the Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator and Lexus LX 570 (see their specs compared here).

The QX80 starts at $64,845, including a $995 destination charge, but the as-tested price of the top-of-the-line Limited we drove was a significantly higher $90,445.

Exterior & Styling

The Infiniti QX80's smooth body sides and upright profile give it a traditional SUV look from certain angles. The front end, however, is considerably more adventurous... Read More