2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

$30,215–$32,215 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Most reliable and comfortable car i have owned

I have owned a Range Rover = Total garbage Most unreliable SUV ever. . Also a BMW X5 Also garbage. I finally got fed up and saw my new Jeep GC while at the BMW dealer waiting for a rental. i walked over to the Jeep dealer test drove the Jeep and brought it. Very happy with it. Has never let me down...

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

Very reliable, great for any weather type. Grand Cherokee’s really holds there value for a really long time. One of the best rides out of the jeep family.

Love this SUV

We have always had one or two Jeep Grand Cherokees in the family. Always reliable, drives forever and great styling and value. I hate cars that feel cheap and this model never does.

Quality you expect

This is one lovely Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit. It has all the bells and whistles you could imagine and rivals Land Rover in many categories but much cheaper to obtain and maintain. This car overall has been my go to for work, play, etc.

Sick deal sick car perfect salesmen

I LOVE IT!!! Gooo Jeep!!!! I drove it from It all the way home to Corning and it performed lovely!!!! It ate the road up line an obese man with a compulsory eating addiction at an all you can eat buffet!!

2.1

Most disappointing car I have ever owned,

I cry every time I see it? Please note, I am driving 2014 diesel, the diesel is the junk, after 5 recalls it burns 30% more fuel and running like it is sick! I will never buy another diesel or electric car after having them.

Most comfortable and reliable

I am 6.1 feet tall with a double knee replacement and find the vehicle very comfortable. Just unhappy with the leather lifting on the dash but awaiting replacement

This is 2nd one I purchased new. Awesome

I like to update vehicles often,im new gadget fan, but must say both since and other than my 95 stepside I kept longer, comfort, speed, features,no problems.

Comfortable

Very good reliable vehicle comfortable ride all around mine has never given me any issues since owning and would buy another one in a heart beat

Extremely nice cars and run great!

Super nice car inside and out, the v8 hemi engine really makes a smooth riding car. Super comfortable and affordable car overall. Defiantly money well spent, you will not be disappointed!