Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 Grand Cherokee

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

4.5

Have You Driven the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Best 4x4 for the money

by Don from Waterford, Mi on Tue Feb 22 2011

I drove everything from Toyota's to Ford's (except the new Explorer, not out as of purchase) and nothing even came close to the Jeep GC. GM, Hyundai, & Honda don't make anything that competes with it. Great ride, beautiful interior (everything is where it's supposed to be), fit and finish is excellent (not one gap or creak anywhere) and EXCELLENT gas mileage. Real world 70% city and 30% highway = 19 mpg with the V6. It will be a long time before any of the other makes can catch up to the value, feel and ride of the GC.

Amazing! Just amazing!

by Rubicon Ron from Homer, New York on Wed Aug 04 2010

I looked at nearly ever SUV and crossover on the market today, including some costing $20,000 more. The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee immediately exceeded all of my expectations and impresses more with each mile. Our Overland is an enormous jump over the overpriced and too ostentatious Cadillac Escalade this amazing Jeep replaced. The GC rides far more like a luxury car, even on highly uneven pavement and bumpy back roads. No squeaks, rattles or shakes, but rather a smooth, highly compliant, controlled ride with outstanding sports car-like handling. The interior materials are rich, yet sturdy enough to take off-road to our rustic cabin, allowing us to use this all-wheeler for hard work and play, while benefiting from a car to bring to the opera and on long drives. The inside and outside quality is first rate. The over sized power sunroof is a hoot! Such fun in the sun and for star gazing at night. The leather seating and trim is Bentley-like and all switch gear works with precision. Friends, family and strangers simply marvel at the design. It is all new, but this "no excuses" SUV is pure Jeep from stem to stern. A modern interpretation of an American classic. I drove both V6 and Hemi V8 models and encourage potential buyers to do the same. If not for towing a large boat, the impressive V6 would have sufficed, but the V8 is extremely powerful, and at the same time, gets extraordinarily good gas mileage for a vehicle as spacious as the 2011 Grand Cherokee. I urge readers to visit their Jeep dealership or acquire a detailed catalog via mail since not all exterior colors are currently (as of 08/04/2010) featured on Jeep's website. There is also a very attractive "Saddle" brown interior color due out shortly that is not shown online.

Better Then Expected

by Chris H from Tampa on Thu Jan 27 2011

I just purchased my first JGC 4x4 and I have to say it just keeps getting better and better. I didn't have the buyer's remorse that I thought I would coming from a fully loaded Cadillac CTS. The ride is smoother then any Nissan product and comparable to the similar Toyota line. My Laredo has the X package and tow kit so those were a few add ons I would recommend. I leased mine for under $600 with tax included 36 months and 50,000 and MSRP at around $39K. I cannot comment on its towing capability as I haven't pulled my boat with it but I would expect it to do just fine. Where I am really interested is the capaibility to get my boat out of the private lake as I have buried an Avalanche and Pathfinder trying....both 4x2. All in all interior not stellar but, again, I'm used to a fully loaded Cadillac. I was still surprised with some of the extra featured included and overall, I'm pretty happy to now call myself a Jeep owner.

GREAT CAR

by WVRICK from parkersburg, wv on Mon Dec 27 2010

Purchased the new 2011 Grand Cherokee Limited a couple of months ago. It has all the bells and whistles. Great options. OUTSTANDING gas mileage. Very comfortable. It is a winner! I have had alot of cars, and this is a great value for the money. I highly recommend it !

Pleasantly Surprised

by Car Connoisseur from Orlando, Fl on Wed Oct 05 2011

With hesitancy I traded in my '07 Infiniti G35X not sure that it would be a good idea. I have had two Jaguars, a Buick and an Infiniti and loved them all. I couldn't be happier with this Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X2. I bought it with all the options including a rear DVD player. Surprisingly, this had more options than my fully loaded G35X. It is the Blackberry with black interior. It is beautiful. I am very pleased with the Garmin GPS especially having the trip screen on. I like the air conditioned front seats, the heated rear seats and especially the Adaptive Cruise Control and blind spot warning. The UConnect Blue tooth is outstanding as is the memo recorder and CD player. I chose the V8 Hemi and am so glad I did. It is a powerful engine. I get about 23 on the highway and 16-17 around town. I put 3000 miles on it in the first month. My wife likes the comfort, roominess and the free TV channels that come with the DVD entertainment system. There is nothing I don't like about it. It is the best SUV on the market and the price was great. One of the side benefits is that my back does not hurt as much. I never imagined owning a Jeep but I couldn't be more pleased.

Amazing car

by Family 4 wheel drive vehicle from billings, MT on Mon Sep 10 2012

This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, and previousl I had a Cadillac Escalade. I love this!!!

A Real Off-Roader... the Best!

by 4x4 Lover from Lake George, NY on Sat Mar 19 2011

the best sat-nav in the business. everything beautifully integrated. seats are superior to all past model jeeps & of all new suv's & crossovers out there. quality is rock solid. the perfect well-rounded vehicle for off-roading & on. goes through feet of snow & gets you from point a to point b safely with the latest & greatest in technolgy. The overland & summit models have a std. dual sunroof that is a class leader. my blackberry peal overland model is stunning & runs as great. never been happier with a vehicle - car, truck or minivan.

much improved vehicle

by Jeep fan from Goldsboro, NC on Tue May 24 2011

we have owned 4 Grand cherokees and this is my favorite. Good price and has all the features. Iwould buy another Jeep.

Best impulse buy EVER!!!!!!!

by LOVE MY JEEP! from Aurora, CO on Wed May 25 2011

Traded 08 Xterra for 11 Limited JGC!!! LOVE IT!! Had intentions of trading early next year. I previously test drove 11 Ford Explorer and Edge Sport, also a VW Toureg TDI...sketchy reviews on the Fords and too high price-tag on the TDI. Test drove the Jeep....drove it home! So many bells and whistles for the money!! Took it on a road trip through the Rocky Mountains...25mpg! Absolutely NO regrets with this purchase! It's a perfectly sporty/luxurious SUV that doesn't feel like a soccer-mom crossover! If you are on the fence about which new SUV to buy...BUY A JEEP!! It has everything! Word to the wise....make sure you have a low deductible on glass coverage...I LITERALLY replaced the windshield the first week...thanks to a rock from a semi! Living in Colorado I know rock chips are a problem, but SERIOUSLY with rain-sensing wipers the windshield is like $900! $50 deductible the first week...no sweat! LOVE LOVE LOVE my jeep!! :)

Awesome!

by Grand Cherokee 6 from Warren, MI on Tue Mar 29 2011

This is my sixth Grand Cherokee and it is absolutely awesome. The car looks great inside and out- it looks a lot more expensive than it is. The quality and fit/finish are impechable. The paint looks like an emerald. The features for this price range are amanzing- the electronics and gadgets are cutting edge. Compared to the Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot, they cannot hold a stick to the Grand Cherokee in terms of looks and value. Why would anyone want to spend more money for signifficantly less content! Well done Chrysler!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19

Our Take on the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

It's been a long time coming, but the redesigned 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is finally here. It couldn't come soon enough for Chrysler, which is desperately in need of new products to give consumers a new reason to walk into its showrooms.

An off-road-capable midsize SUV perhaps isn't the best type of vehicle to debut when the car-buying public has set off a seismic shift toward crossovers, but it's what the automaker has to put in the game right now.

Those things aside, the new Grand Cherokee manages to provide on-road driving refinement that can go toe-to-toe with the best that the crossover segment has to offer — and it does so without sacrificing its considerable off-road... Read More