2015 Grand Cherokee

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

2015 Altitude great value

by SpeedTriple from Allentown, PA on March 24, 2015

I looked at every imaginable SUV, couldn't decivde between an x5 or a q5 until i test drove a Grand Cherokee Altitude, it's loaded with every feature that a x5 or q5 has and more, at half the price. I've been getting 22 mpg on regular unleaded, doesnt use premium fuel, costs less, service costs less, more options, was an easy choice for me.

2015 GC Limited - wow !

by Burkey from SHENECTADY, NY on September 6, 2015

ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE NEW GC LIMITED. BOUGHT THE WHITE WITH THE FROST INTERIOR A VERY RARE COMBO THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS. THE CABIN IS TOTAL LUXURY AND THE INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM IS INCREDIBLE AND VERY USER FRIENDLY. LOVE THE HEATED STEERING WHEEL AND REMOTE START. OWNED ALOT OF JEEPS AND THIS IS WHY I KEEP COMING BACK. NO BETTER SUV IN THIS MARKET PRICE. CON - THE VENTILATED SEATS ARE TOO FIRM. SURPRISED THEY'RE NOT SPONGY FOR THOSE LONG RIDES.

Overland

by JohnnyD from Chicago, IL on January 4, 2015

What an awesome vehicle. Handles like a dream and the ride is very European like. The technology is unbelievable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this vehicle.

So far so good

by JC from Richmond, TX on April 5, 2016

I purchased the Grand Cherokee Limited 2015 4x2 a couple of weeks ago and so far I love everything about it. Looks sleek, drives smooth, and has a lot of extras. This is my first Suv and I think I made an excellent choice. Because I was told there could be electrical issues down the road I took the extended warranty.

Don?t believe the negative press on jeeps

by Rick from Pinellas Park on June 20, 2018

This Jeep has been nearly perfect in its performance . Never a hiccup.and with the V-8 high output engine it moves like a racecar !

MOST LUXURY CAR I HAVE OWNED !

by SUV READY FOR THE WORLD from CLEVELAND. OHIO on March 28, 2015

I HAVE HAD , MY SHARE OF DIFFERENT CARS . BUT , WHEN . I HAD BOUGHT THIS 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE . I KNEW , I HAD FOUND THE CAR , OF MY DREAMS . I LOVE MY CAR . THE MINUTE , I LAID MY EYES ON MINE. I WAS SO IMPRESS WITH , THE INTERIOR , THE WHOLE ENTIRE DASH BOARD. I HAVE A WONDERFUL SUV. THAT I WILL HAVE FOR SOMETIME .,I AM , SO . HAPPY !

What a great purchase!

by MermK from Aurora, CO on October 20, 2015

Purchased a new 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited Diesel last week and it's been great, drive is very smooth and quiet for a diesel, I read reviews saying it was noisy idling, but not the case at all. Quality interior, technology is A+, easy to use, Jeep really did well on the design, bring on the snow!

Reliable and ready to go anywhere

by Max Steel from jericho NY on January 7, 2015

Just leased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Fred B. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, courteous and made the process so easy. We are enjoying our new Jeep with heated seats and sunroof. The car has everything you could want-comfortable interior and great new styling for 2015!

Uses car for Off-roading

Great vehicle, made my some not so great people

by fogus57 from Rockville, MD on April 5, 2017

I love my 2015 JGC, I think it was built by idiots though. More on that later. It is really a master of everything we ask out of an SUV. It is extremely comfortable on road, has lots of room and features on the inside, gets decent MPG (I average 17 MPG mixed driving with a heavy foot), and does work off road and in the snow. Inside the LCD dash is great. Something you used to only see on German cars. I really like the lay out of the dashboard and HVAC controls. I wish the heated seats had a separate switch rather than digital touch buttons. The ride position is great as are the seats. It's spacious and has room for 5 adults and luggage. On a road trip I got just shy of 24 MPG with the 3.6 V6. It has ample power for cruising although I've never used it to tow. MPG drops when off road or in the snow but that's because it actually works. The Jeep was able to get me around in the 2016 DC blizzard and handled snow up to about 2.5 feet untreated. Only downsides are the recalls I've encountered. One was issued several days after I bought it. Unfortunately this means bringing it into the dealer to be fixed which is annoying for someone who works full time, as it has happened 3 times now. I feel like FCA took time to design the Jeep excellently but built it cheaply and in some case poorly (recalls) I can't quite put my finger on it. It also has a stupid electronic shifter that does not leave it in the corresponding gear. It always slots back into the same spot. I'm not wild about the power lift gate, I would rather have a manual one, and the front / rear bumpers seem plastic-y and flimsy as you can easily push them in and out with your finger. These are the only real complaints I have with it. Like I said, love the Jeep but think it was built by idiots.

great off and on the road

by badass diesel altitude from Long Inland on January 2, 2016

I just got a black high altitude diesel, great power and torque on the beach and on the road. Very comfortable. Nav system is way behind my BMW wagon in terms of was of use and information but works well. The car looks really great in all black. Mileage is around 30 highway and 21 in town. 25 all in which is much better than V8 Explorer '08 model. Nice base stereo no need to upgrade. This is sort of in the upscale class of the Rovers and the Benzes and the Bimmers but with the air lift suspension and the real 4 wheel drive low system this thing can go where they cannot go.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19