2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

All Reviews

by from Richmond, TX on December 31, 2014

I puchased a 2015 CHEREKEE JEEP 1st week in Nov. 2014, drove it two days and was just not happy with the size. My salesman, Eugene Smith, had been so gracious and went "beyond" to be sure I was happy with my decision. Well, 2 days later I was not happy and called Gene. He listened to my feelings and invited me back. Through his efforts with management, I am now driving a 2015 GRAND CHEREKEE Larado JEEP. Happy as a lark, I've already driven off into the sunset over 1,000 miles oneway!

by from Nebraska on May 11, 2015

We purchased a new 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit with the Hemi V8. It scores a 10 out of 10 in all categories in my opinion. My only concern is a very firm feel in the seats when new. I would guess this will soften up with use. Even with firm seats, this vehicle rides absolutely amazing. This vehicle is very easy and enjoyable to drive, looks great inside and out, and is full of high end features you would expect in a "luxury brand" vehicle at a fraction of the price when comparing MSRP numbers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for anyone that wants a very nice vehicle without the high end price tag. Note: I got a Summit, which includes adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance system, high end audio, heated and cooled seats, etc... If you want the vehicle for a few less dollars you should look at the Overland or the Limited. That would get you a real nice vehicle at a lesser purchase price. With that said I feel the Summit that I bought is a "high end" vehicle with a "middle class" price tag.

by from Chicago, IL on January 4, 2015

What an awesome vehicle. Handles like a dream and the ride is very European like. The technology is unbelievable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this vehicle.

by from Allentown, PA on March 24, 2015

I looked at every imaginable SUV, couldn't decivde between an x5 or a q5 until i test drove a Grand Cherokee Altitude, it's loaded with every feature that a x5 or q5 has and more, at half the price. I've been getting 22 mpg on regular unleaded, doesnt use premium fuel, costs less, service costs less, more options, was an easy choice for me.

by from SHENECTADY, NY on September 6, 2015

ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE NEW GC LIMITED. BOUGHT THE WHITE WITH THE FROST INTERIOR A VERY RARE COMBO THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS. THE CABIN IS TOTAL LUXURY AND THE INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM IS INCREDIBLE AND VERY USER FRIENDLY. LOVE THE HEATED STEERING WHEEL AND REMOTE START. OWNED ALOT OF JEEPS AND THIS IS WHY I KEEP COMING BACK. NO BETTER SUV IN THIS MARKET PRICE. CON - THE VENTILATED SEATS ARE TOO FIRM. SURPRISED THEY'RE NOT SPONGY FOR THOSE LONG RIDES.

by from jericho NY on January 7, 2015

Just leased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Fred B. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, courteous and made the process so easy. We are enjoying our new Jeep with heated seats and sunroof. The car has everything you could want-comfortable interior and great new styling for 2015!

Uses car for Off-roading

by from Richmond, TX on April 5, 2016

I purchased the Grand Cherokee Limited 2015 4x2 a couple of weeks ago and so far I love everything about it. Looks sleek, drives smooth, and has a lot of extras. This is my first Suv and I think I made an excellent choice. Because I was told there could be electrical issues down the road I took the extended warranty.

by from WV on November 9, 2014

I have owned many new cars and so far this one (2015 Overland) is tops in every respect. The sales person was very gracious and explained all the features. I just took possession last month and just turned over 373 miles on it. So far everything is working as expected and a quick check on MPG is working out to be 19.4 MPG city and highway combined so I expect good MPG on trips. You must understand that I am a "Vanishing Breed" in that I drive the POSTED SPEED LIMITS!!!

by from Gilbert, AZ on November 4, 2015

My brother and I showed up on a Saturday and was greeted by Michael Phenix. This was hands down the best car buying experience of my life. We had one vehicle in mind, the Jeep SRT 8. He had one shot and about 15 minutes of our time. We returned 3 days later and walked away with the most stylish, powerful, and refined vehicle I have ever sat in. If this vehicle is ever on your short don't pass up a chance to give it a shot.

by from Aurora, CO on October 20, 2015

Purchased a new 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited Diesel last week and it's been great, drive is very smooth and quiet for a diesel, I read reviews saying it was noisy idling, but not the case at all. Quality interior, technology is A+, easy to use, Jeep really did well on the design, bring on the snow!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee