2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

very dependable

I already owned this vehicle when I took it in for service. But. I love the vehicle. I haven't had any major problems with my Jeep Summit

Best suv on the market

This vehicle met all of my needs. Excellent handling in the snow with the Snow setting. It’s a great car to drive in the summer as well. Dual sunroof and cooled seats.

Love the vehicle

Love the vehicle Very clean and well-maintained excellent history Love the air suspension the jeep Overland Grand Cherokee is a great vehicle Would recommend this vehicle to anyone

Reliable & comfort

Smooth ride & lots of fun to drive! Roomy got family & friends. Create excuses just to drive it! Easy to drive & great gas mileage.

Very smooth & best cat I've owned

My Jeep Cherokee is wonderful. Such a smooth ride. Plenty of room for the family. I have never owned a Jeep and I have no regrets. Very proud of my Jeep and very happy with the outcome

Love it!

One of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned. Looks great and handles nicely on the road. I would definitely buy another one in future years!

I love my new car , highly recommended

I think it’s a very smooth car . It’s feels really really luxurious. I think it’s actually one of the best trucks to have in the world .

Just purchase as a used vehicle

We are very happy so far with the 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited. The vehicle has all of the amenities we were looking for and more. The vehicle has a very comfortable ride, with comfortable heated and vented seats front and rear. We are very pleased with the Sun/moonroof option and electronic touch screen features.

I ❤️My Jeep Grand Cherokee - Summit

I love the Jeep Cherokee. I had a 1995 and keep it for 20 years. I purchased the 2015 and was blown away. I love the smooth ride and the comfort. It’s a beautiful Jeep. Black exterior with chrome trimming and a beautiful caramel leather seats. I AM A JEEP GIRL!

4.3

great car in the snow

I have owned many 3 jeeps over the past 15 years and each model gets better and drives more like a luxury SUV. These cars are great in the snow and never got stuck once.