2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2017 grand cherokee limited

by from new jersey on December 21, 2016

purchased a 2017 grand Cherokee limited and find it to be a great auto to drive. looks good and has all the features I want in a car. Johnson dodge treated me well and nick zarvos handled my transaction fairly and painlessly.

Great Styling inside and out

by from Long Island, New York on March 15, 2017

I have the 6 cylinder Limited. The only issue I have with it is that when it shifts from 1st gear to 2nd gear it's a bit sloppy, sluggish. If I accelerate hard it seems to shift smoother. If accelerating like a normal person the shift is not smooth. Will most likely bring it back to the dealer to take a look at it.

Glad I Made The Switch!

by from CT on June 8, 2017

I absolutely would recommend this vehicle. As having to have leased from Honda for years, and thinking I would never leave the Honda brand.. I was wrong. I was in the market for an SUV after having a sedan.. and test drove several makes and models. I would either fall in love with the exterior but not interior.. or vice versa. I wanted to find something that was going to be worth my money, that was safe in the snow (for us New England drivers), and was function able for my every day life. The Jeep Grand Cherokee was just that. Very spacious, comfortable driving, great interior and exterior, great on gas (especially with all the eco friendly options). Interior software is up to date in regards to looks and functioning.... literally the only negative thing I have to say about this vehicle is I wish the screen was slightly bigger, but at the end of the day it was not a make or break deal for me. While driving it is a very smooth and quiet ride, and the Jeep has great pick up so you get to where you have to go! If you're unsure... just go for a test drive. You won't regret it!

I am in love with this Jeep

by from East Lansing on March 6, 2017

Best vehicle I have ever driven. The only part I have to get used to is there are some blind spots when you are checking the cars next to you.

Not my 1st and it won't be my Last Jeep, Jeep!

by from Timonium, MD on March 29, 2017

I have always driven Jeeps... This is my second Grand Cherokee, traded my 2014 for the 2017 and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited so much I almost cried when I traded in the 2014, but rest assured my 2017 is the exact same color in the exterior and interior and all the same bells and whistles too. If you've ever owned a Jeep you know the bond and the love you have for that Jeep. It feels like a beast, yet when I get all dressed up to go out it makes me feel beautiful and sophisticated. I can from the mud to the ball all in the same car... I love my Jeep!

Great vehicle period

by from Little Rock, Arkansas on April 30, 2017

Everyone seems to talk about the value of the Jeep Grand Cherokee as a "great value for the money". It's a great value at any price, lower price just makes it more affordable. This is the only true off road capable SUV for under $100K and it is a great every day driver too. This is my 4th Jeep and never had a bit of problem with any of them. Buy one and enjoy!

Beautiful car

by from Louisburg, NC on March 23, 2017

Love the look of this car, originally it caught my eye out on the roads and I went straight to the dealership to look into it. Drives great, very comfortable and has a lot of extras for the price.

JEEP, you keep getting better!

by from Fremont,Ohio on May 10, 2017

Have owned 4 Jeep Grand Cherokees and they keep getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This by far is superior to any S.U.V I have owned. Better than the Chevy /Gmc. that I have owned. I am a car guy and presently own several cars and this is my choice of transportation! Comfort and quality is unmatched,

Best Quality & Luxury in a mid-size SUV

by from on May 14, 2017

After several months of test drives and assessment of both foreign and domestic mid-size SUVs, we chose the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and could not be happier. The interior offers the comfort & luxury of SUVs costing considerably more. The V6 offers great fuel economy with ample power to easily tow up to it's 6,500 lb. capacity offered with the optional Class IV factory towing package. I could not find another mid-size RWD with the capabilities and fuel economy all of which were on our list of preferences. The handling makes it a joy to drive along with a quiet smooth ride. Features are well thought out and make short and long trips a pleasure.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Raleigh, NC on April 3, 2017

Phenomenal vehicle! All then niceties of a luxury car at an affordable price. Leather seats, sun roof, smart audio system. I couldn't be happier!

Our Expert Review: 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee