2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Love this Jeep!!!

It’s the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. It’s comfortable for road trips and I have the one with the HEMI and it pulls the boat like it doesn’t exist.

Dry clean and fully loaded

This vehicle was immaculate. It was nicer than any of the new vehicles on the lot. I intended to purchase a new vehicle but there was a very limited selection. We are very pleased.

Nicest car I've owned

Very nice , great interior, very powerful, drives nice , comfortable, very advanced, like the push to start that's a first, the color of the vehicle. Literally like everything about it.

Comfortable

Very nice and comfortable and very stylish ,the Jeep Grand Cherokee has one of the nicer body styles and interior than the other suv,s. This one was purchased for my daughter and I will be looking for the same model in about a year

Never buying a sedan size ever again

This car met all of me and my family needs. It’s a ton of leg room and space. It’s drives smooth. I love the backup camera feature and the heated seats and heated steering wheel.

GO SEE YAMAN

I LOVE MY JEEP, ONE OF MY DREAM CARS AND I WAS VERY MUCH IMPRESSED ON HOW CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL CAR THIS WAS AND IT DROVE SO BEAUTIFULY

Luxury

Powerful, comfortable, reliable, and gorgeous. This car will run with the best of them. Its never let us down, and it turns heads everywhere we go.

3.1

Hurtling towards mediocrity

Meh. Technology OK, at best (no android auto??). Acceleration below par. Front dash compartment awkward (entire front layout is not user-friendly). Moronic auto stop. Will not buy another Jeep product.

Best Winter Driving SUV

I have only owned Jeep Grand Cherokees since 2005. This is my 5th one to date. Hands down the best suv on snow and ice. Only selling due to needing a 3rd row seating.

Stylish and fun to drive

I've owned a jeep grand cherokee for 3 years now and I absolutely love it! Great on gas mileage and looks great driving down the road. I LOVE the indigo/chocolate interior with cream piping. Yep...definitely a different interior design and that's what made me fall in love. Every time I pass one on the road I'm like "dang that's a good looking vehicle"