2017 Grand Cherokee

2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

#1 Most Popular SUV/Crossover
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Have you driven the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Not my 1st and it won't be my Last Jeep, Jeep!

by Ranch1970 from Timonium, MD on Wed Mar 29 2017

I have always driven Jeeps... This is my second Grand Cherokee, traded my 2014 for the 2017 and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited so much I almost cried when I traded in the 2014, but rest assured my 2017 is the exact same color in the exterior and interior and all the same bells and whistles too. If you've ever owned a Jeep you know the bond and the love you have for that Jeep. It feels like a beast, yet when I get all dressed up to go out it makes me feel beautiful and sophisticated. I can from the mud to the ball all in the same car... I love my Jeep!

I am in love with this Jeep

by JenJeep from East Lansing on Mon Mar 06 2017

Best vehicle I have ever driven. The only part I have to get used to is there are some blind spots when you are checking the cars next to you.

A Jeep... Who Ever Thought....

by BobKK8ZZ from Solon, Ohio on Wed May 17 2017

We needed a family-type vehicle to pull our new camping trailer, and finally discovered Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. We're too old to do the lightweight popup and hybrid fold out campers anymore. The camping trailer we wanted weighed GVRW 4200#, way more than the Honda Pilots and Toyota Highlanders can pull safely. This bad boy can pull 6,2000# with ease and NO OTHER "regular sized" SUV can do this. Surprises -- gets a solid 22-24mpg AROUND TOWN, 24-27mpg ON THE HIGHWAY, right out of the box, with less than 1,000 miles on the vehicle with the stock 3.6L v6.... and COMFORT, this thing is like Grandma's Lexus, and I'm not kidding. We would have never found the Grand Cherokee Limited without having to search for a suitable tow vehicle, but we're so happy that we did. Everything we needed and more.... you need to go test drive one before you choose your next vehicle !

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by Go Jeel from Raleigh, NC on Mon Apr 03 2017

Phenomenal vehicle! All then niceties of a luxury car at an affordable price. Leather seats, sun roof, smart audio system. I couldn't be happier!

Beautiful car

by Brooke from Louisburg, NC on Thu Mar 23 2017

Love the look of this car, originally it caught my eye out on the roads and I went straight to the dealership to look into it. Drives great, very comfortable and has a lot of extras for the price.

Incredible RoadTrip Machine

by Moparman on Wed Sep 27 2017

We leased a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited for a 3000 mile trip from Virginia to Florida to Mississippi and back. It was a beautiful vehicle in all respects. Great mileage and comfort. The little 3.2 liter engine pushed this SUV down the hwy with an easy growl and got us through hurricane Irma! We are now convinced that our next new car will be the SRT version. I am a 60 year old hotrod guy and care not about mileage as we don't drive a great deal, but I have to say this is a Mercedes in Jeeps clothing! Price it out & you'll find that you're getting an incredible bang for the buck. The interior is so ergonomic! The sound system is better than my Z06 'vette! My wife and I have always driven manual shift cars, however the automatic in this car is awesome. I have ZERO complaints. Thus, we are now seeking the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT as our next and final car!

.....

by KT from Millbrook, NY on Fri Mar 10 2017

Happy I purchased it have been driving non stop. Handles well, looks great, and is super comfortable. Absolutely in love with my new Jeep.

Best All Around Vehicle I've Owned

by BroncoFan05 from Michigan on Wed Jun 21 2017

Title says it all. Whether it's long rides to work or camping trips with the family, this truly is a car that you can take anywhere. Looks great too!

Solid in everyway

by MJB from Red Bank on Fri Jun 15 2018

Perfect SUV. Maybe not as exciting as others in the class in terms of interior styling, but all of the necessary tech and utility. No to showy, but good looking, classic Jeep design.

I love this Jeep!!

by Kpooh from Decatur on Sun May 27 2018

The packages on this vehicle are perfect! I was greatly surprised with the ride it has. I find reasons to drive it!! Very comfortable for a 4 wd vehicle!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25

Our Take on the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The verdict:

The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is the most off-road-capable mid-size SUV on the road today, but that comes both at the expense of on-road ride quality and with a steep price tag.

Versus the competition:

The Trailhawk is a clear winner once the road ends, but for all the miles between adventures, the competition strikes back.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee gets only very mild updates for 2017, but it does add an exciting new trim level that raises the level of the mid-size SUV's off-road capability: the Trailhawk.

A five-seater, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is sold in six trim levels: Laredo, Limited, Trailhawk, Overland, Summit and SRT. Compare the 2017 Grand Cherokee with the 2016 model here

Jeep's goal with the Trailhawk was to make the most off-road-capable mid-size SUV on the market, a title that probably already belonged to one of the model's other trim levels. The Grand Cherokee's competition, such as the Nissan Murano, Ford Edge and Kia Sorento, are much more pavement-oriented. Compare the... Read More