2010 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2010 Jeep Patriot
4.3

Thrilled with 2010 Jeep Patriot Sport Purchase

We live in the Hudson Valley area with lots of snow. Felt that an SUV with 4WD would be worthwhile. Really liked the way this vehicle handled so I purchased it.

4.4

Good for family with disabilities

Love the fact that the Gen 1 was styled at least dimensionally on the original Cherokee. Would have been nice to have a larger engine option. Also would have been nice to have a bench option in the front seat as not everyone can deal with console especially if larger legs due to illness.

3.4

Its alright for what you pay for it.

I don't know what is wrong with it, but I had transmission problems off the bat but got it replaced right away and it runs fine. Its good for the amount you pay for.

GOOD DEAL CAR DEALER

I BOUGHT THIS WHITE 2010 JEEP PATRIOT AND NICE PRICE AND GOOD DRIVING CONDITION AND EXCELLENT SERVICE

3.6

Great for a first JEEP

It's a JEEP!! What else can I say. It's pretty reliable, comfortable and will become the commuter for my second teenager in 3 years. It's cute, Preppy; energy efficient, and pretty spacious for small SUV.

Love my Jeep Patriot!

I love my new Jeep. It's sporty, comfortable and the gas mpg is good. It has all the extras without the added cost.

3.7

Jeep Patriot 2010

Nice vehicle. I would recommend. A little underpowered but drives very well. Jeeps I've had have been very reliable.

Loving my Jeep Patriot

I love it! Spacious. Reliable! I love the amount of space I have for groceries and my family. Definitely a good family car!

Love my Jeep

I really love my Jeep. Gas mileage is great. It's comfortable, rides well, and for a small vehicle has a lot of power.

2.6

bad cvt transmission will avoid

Found out about the unreliable cvt transmission in these vehicles. Admittedly i've had no other major issues other then the cvt transmission. The common occurrence in these vehicles is that the transmission oil light goes on after driving at high speeds for an extended time. Maybe i didn't replace the transmission oil as frequently but on long drives in ca it was not unusual for the light to go on and i would have to pull over to the side of the road to let it cool down.