2015 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2015 Patriot Jeep
Shop the 2015 Patriot Jeep

I love my Jeep!

I love the visibility I have when I'm driving. It has crisp steering and steady power. The controls are handy and easy to work. Every time I drive it, I feel like life is good!

loving it so far

just bought about two weeks ago and loving it so far. looks sleek, runs smooth and great amenities on interior. The only thing bothering me is no where to put my phone holder for GPS so still figuring that out

4.4

I have owned this car for just over 5 years now.

Overall a solid vehicle. It has been reliable and a pleasure to drive. I do wish, as some others have noted, the fuel tank was a little larger. I would recommend it.

Dandy SUV

This vehicle meets all of the needs of our family. So far so good. Comfortable and easy to drive. Great gas mileage. Looks good and got a great deal on it too.

Best Car I’ve Owned

This car met all of my needs and I never once worried about it’s reliability. I drove across my state and back and was one of the most comfortable drives I’ve ever taken.

I like it so far

i like the vechical so far. it needs more trunk room. an more storage space in front area. but i like it the vechical overall

Love it

I love this car thus far. It seems to be reliable. The color and the rims are perfect. The interior is dark and that is exactly what we wanted.

Most reliable car i have owned.

Plenty of leg room. AMAZING A/C. Very reliable. Great for road trips. Taken very good care of. NEW WHEELS. Great Auxiliary port for music. Very spacious.

My 2015 Patriot has 40,000 breakdown free miles

This vehicle has been highly dependable with no problems whatsoever. Everything works great and I haven't even had to change a bulb yet. A lube and oil every 3 to 4 thousand miles, and a couple tune-ups and 2 radiator flushes, is basically all the necessary maintenance required at this point. Had the tires, and front and back wipers all checked with a recommendation to leave them alone and check again in 3 months.

Good, strong SUV.

This car is great on gas and looks good. I used it to get to work and shopping and that's it. Only takes $25 to fill the tank!