2016 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2016 Jeep Patriot

BEST JEEP EVER

I AM FOREVER A JEEP PERSON NOW!! I love my Jeep Patriot. I fill it up twice a week and I drive 75+ miles a day to commute to work and school. It's such a nice and smooth ride. I love this car!! The design is slick and has the typical "square" Jeep look. I love it!

A step back to a simple interior design

Although not what I would ever call "stylish", the eternal "box like" design provides huge interior hauling capacity. The 2 liter engine with 6 speed OD gets the Jeep around the city at almost 30 MPG. By forgoing the common but unneeded things like power windows, door locks and seats Jeep kept the price point at thousands less than similar SUVs and beat everyone else on MPG and weight. A great little SUV that does everything I need it to.

Love it this is my second one!

This fills all my needs and is very good on gas. I would not drive anything else, everyone who has been in it likes it,

The 2016 Jeep Patriot is great.

I bought my Jeep Patriot last month, and I absolutely love it! It is so comfortable to drive. I love the size and that the back seats can fold down. I?d recommend this car to anyone!

4.0

So far I am somewhat impressed.

7-days in we've got some more than minor brake-noise- issues indicating that that there may be a failure of associated factory equipment on a certertified pre-owned jeep from a local Jeep dealer, I've heard other people having similar issues. I'm not regretting paying a little more for an extended warranty. Hopefully this is just a hiccup. Otherwise an excellent little SUV in all respects.

Gotta love a jeep!

I love the looks of the exterior styling and shape! The inside could use more charging ports and storage space but other than that this vehicle is perfect for me!

Great vehicle

I love this vehicle. I never thought I would end up with a Jeep, but I am definitely glad that I bought one. Highly recommend.

One of the best car I own

My car fits all my needs! It has a lot of leg room seat lay down rides comfortably! My family loves it! It runs very smooth and just love the automatic start up,no more sitting in a cold car during the winter months!

I LOVE IT

I absolutely love my Jeep. It?s exactly what I was looking for in a new car! It?s beautiful on the inside and out. And I love that it has heated front seats!

Best vehicle I?ve ever had

Great vehicle with plenty of room. Drives better than most other vehicles that would cost twice as much money. Fixing to go on a vacation and I believe this will be a great vehicle for the trip.