2012 Kia Forte Koup consumer reviews

$17,200–$18,200 MSRP range
side view of 2012 Forte Koup Kia
Explore the 2012 Kia Forte Koup

Superb vehicle

Price, options, style and warranty made the decision to by the Forte Koup a no-brainer. We got the 2.0 liter ex version. It still has a lot of pep, yet not as much as the 2.4 liter. No complaints at all about this purchase!

4.3

great for $$$$

Did not think I can own such a nice car for the price. Drive is smooth and comfortable. Air con very cool. Audio is nice. Still need to adjust to the very sensitive brakes. Overall, very happy with it!

Very Nice Car For The Money$$$$$$$$$$$

Had this car about two weeks now & for the money this is a sweet ride, have had several Kia's & this Sporty Corsa Blue Ex is Fun to drive.

3.7

Exterior paint problems

Bought the car brand new off the lot 6 weeks ago. Like most everything about the car. However, the paint on the bumper just below the driver side headlight is starting to peel. It is about the size of a half dollar and the edges of the peeled area are sticking up as if it's not limited to this size. I have an appointment with my dealer tomorrow (to take a picture only)???. I will update soon. Has anyone else detected any paint problems with their Kia?, would sure like to know.

Love this car

I bought the Forte Koup instead of the Civic because of the features it offered vs the price. I have received comments on the car weekly.

Sporty And Fun To Drive

I've only had my Koup for a few days but so far I love this car. The styling is great and the inside is well made and comfortable. Bought the 2.4 engine with plenty of power and lots of equipment. Loving the bluetooth, sunroof,stereo, interior overall plus the red w/ white lighting on the dash. Stereo sounds awesome and the driving experience is very positive. Handles well with minimal road noise and vibration. I bought the silver with black leather interior and it gets lots of looks from other owners who love their cars:)

GAS MILEAGE

I bought the 2012 EX with model with manual 6 spd transmission this week. Going from a V8 Tundra to this beautiful car would obviously make me happy. I love the avergae mpg feature, epa rating was about 24 mpg city but I haven't gotten an average under 27yet! Today's high has been 29.5! I love how it handles curves and it's peppy. Mine is the bright silver black interior. Back seats are roomy, front seat are comfortable. The stereo system is great as well. I LOVE THIS CAR!

Beautiful Car!

I also love this car! I, too, have the Corsa Blue "sporty" model and immediately fell in love with the exterior. But, the interior is extremely comfortable and well designed. I am a large woman and there is PLENTY of room. Nice size back seat as well. Audio system is unbelievable. After owning a Toyota Celica, it took a while to get used to all the extra power and 'sensitive' brakes, but getting there! The only thing I think could be better is the rear defrost. It seems to take a long time to 'kick in'. But other than that, I think it is a GREAT car!

Fast

I love this car. It is fast. Once the motor breaks in you will be suprised as to the speed when you give it the gas. Love the way it handles and hugs the road. Can't say enough about how great this car is. Well worth the money. Mine is the Corsa Blue with the Spoiler. Very Stylish.

Great car!

What a car and value. Performance is awesome. Suspension and handling work very well. Slightly loud on exceleration but sounds good. Design works inside and out. Mileage is the best! Want a great little sports car.....buy one!