2016 Kia Rio consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Rio Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Rio
Shop the 2016 Kia Rio
4.0

first new car i ever owned

car meets my needs as going to the store. i'm 80 years old & rarely drive it , good gas mileage.bright yellys & draws a lot of attention

yes, evryone

This car was very awesome of its own color, lots of space well clean and nice rims. leather great and can ride for good gas mileage.

Best car I've owned

I love it! The seats are comfortable. It picks up speed really well. Brakes are great. It has great gas mileage and it's really cheap on gas.

The newest car I've owned.

This car has low miles and a lot of warranty still available. For a smaller car, it's got a lot of get up and go!

Best affordable car I have ever owned

This car meets all of my needs. It is great on gas, small and convenient for parking, yet large enough inside to accommodate friends and family. There are USB ports, power windows, a great stereo, fold down rear seats for added storage and it is very stylish both inside and out.

my 1st Kia. friend reccomended it.

1st new car i purchased in 10 years. will probably buy another Kia. very roomy inside. roof a little low when i get in & out. love the dash set up. easy to read. no spare tire. plenty of power & runs great at 70 mph.

Great small car

i bought it off the show room floor. 1st. Kia I ever owned. will probably buy another one when the time comes. love the interior dash setup.

4.3

Newest and most reliable car I?ve owned

Nice compact car but still roomy. Love having a hatchback instead of a trunk. Great on gas. A perfect car for me and my little family.

2.7

Think we got ripped off for price

No window tint which raises temperature something awful. The huge problem is the passenger seat bolted to the floor and disabled with severe back problems.

Best looking and performing car for the price.

I've owned the car for a couple weeks and so far it has performed to my expectations. I haven't found anything that I would complain about yet.