2019 Kia Sedona consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Sedona Kia
Explore the 2019 Sedona Kia
Shop the 2019 Sedona Kia

So far so good!

It's super comfortable and the seats are wide and accommodating. Fits my 5 kids great! We have the LX model with 21,000 miles. We bought it from Today Auto LLC

Great value for a Family mini van

Great valve and ride. Good on gas. Great on the Highway and solid in city driving. The heated seat are Great for the Buffalo Winters and the Air is great during the Buffalo summers!!

Van for Life

It drives great, hails the whole family, has all the supporting features we need, and makes sure that the last thing on my mind is the journey. No matter if I am getting the mail or going across the state, the Sedona is killer.

Comfortable and dependable

There are some large people in my family and the Sedona is quite comfortable even on long trips. Exit and entrance is easy. Plenty of carrying in the rear.

Love my Sedonas

Loved my Sedona so much I Just upgraded my 2017 to a 2019. Like brand new with only 6,600 miles. Can't wait to break it in. My only disappointment was it doesn't have the automatic fold in side mirrors like my 2017. I also can't get my android auto to work even though phone says its compatible. Hopefully I can find the problem and get it working soon. Love the space and the ride. My mom says its so quiet you can't tell its running.

A fun minivan to drive

Such a FUN van to drive, it corners like it's on rails! Loving the heated seats and the apple car connect system, making for an easy, hands free and safe driving experience!

Been doing a lot of traveling and Grayton Road

Vehicle meet my family needs plenty of room love driving it on the Highway it's very comfortable plenty of room. And it has enough room for all our luggage

Great so far only 100miles so far

Has the room we need and the price was right. It has all the base options we need and get great fuel mileage so far

3.1

problems from the start

the vent air didnt' work when we got it. Brand new off the lot the driver side back sliding door sticks and has had multiple non successful attempts at fixing this now known issue and this was right off the lot brand new issues . we had it back in the shop within 3 days. its been in the shop about 4 times in a year in attempts to fix issues. Not impressed. Our previous sedona had door issues as well and we were told with the new model all those were resolved . But that was not true as here we are with a new vehicle with the exact same issues but its brand new.

Wonderful value for the money

This car meets my needs. It is roomy, comfortable, and has plenty of amenities. This is my fourth KIA, and I am obviously very satisfied.