2007 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

$19,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2007 Kia Sorento

Most Reliable car I've EVER had.

Bought new 4x4 with moon roof and cloth interior. Has NEVER had a problem with anything! The only downside is the ride is a little jiggly. Great value & looks. 3.8 liter in parent Hyundai luxury cars. Lots of power & good mileage for 4x4. Can tow 3500 lbs.

Great Value

This is my second Kia Sorento and am excited about the bigger engine now available. My 2003 Kia served me very well and was very reliable. Highly recommend this vehicle.

Great Looks Great Quality _ This is my 3rd Sorento

I purchased my third Sorento (2007 Loaded and it's Black) These vehicles are great. I have no issues at all. I've owned chevys, fords, toyota's and I never though I would say it, but this Kia Sorento is one of the best ever. Keep up the good work... Build them in the good old USA

Worthy of Serious Consideration

Having been a Japanese car owner for 25 years, I am very impressed by Kia and the Sorento LX. The Sorento is everything the official reviewers say. The only outstanding question is reliability. But judging from what others have said on the Net it appears the Kia Sorento is going to be a great decision. Mine has been 100% perfect so far. Dislikes: No iPod jack (why isn't this standard on every car?); slightly less clearance than other competitors; tires are an road touring model and not suitable for rougher off-highway driving. Likes: Built on a truck frame, not a poser-SUV built on a car frame; exterior styling simple, crisp and clean; very comfortable interior lots of leg and head room; very quiet ride with minimal wind noise. Love: The manual shifting feature - used this to creep down an icy winter road in 4WD - the best of a manual transmission with the comfort of automatic!

Best SUV I Ever Had

I have had 9 SUV's and this one is for real, a true SUV. All the professional reviews do not do this auto it's true rating. Many of the other SUV's in this group do not match the over all quality and value of the 2007 Sorento. It has looks and handles excellent under all conditions. The EX is loaded with equipment that is useful. Safety is one of the main features about this SVU that I like along with the power from it's V6 and size. For the money I do not think you can find a better SUV in this group.

My First New Vehicle

This 2007 Kia Sorento is the first new car I have ever purchased. I read all the reviews, and ratings I could find on this car so i would be making an informed decision. To be completely honest, the thing that sold me on it was the warranty protection it gets. I have had it for only a week but I must say i love it. Great acceleration, Excellent visibility, and ease of controls (i.e., a/c and radio) In short, believe nothing of the 'negative' things you may have heard or believed about Kia. This is a great vehicle, period. Incidentally my father bought the Rondo and loves it as well!!!

the best

30 mpg fast clean good looking tows great lots of power new black intearor looks great everybody should own one

very Good Vehicle

I brought kia Sorentia lx in 2002.I have it for couple of month.Then one day the air bag light come and stay on. I took back to deal they fix it, and then few day later it was back on. to make a long story short they could not fix it.They took it back after 6 month.Kia replace it in 2003 Ex model. no more problem,the dealer took good care of me through the whole thing.the kia i got now has 110,000 and still going strong with no major problem.I own a 1993 toyota,the kia surprise me I might get another kia sorentia

I LOVE SAVING MONEY

At a price you can actually afford, the new and improved Kia Sorento is a midsize SUV with all of the features, options, specifications and safety standards that you are looking for. The Sorento offers all of the style, comfort and rugged ability to take you wherever you want to go in life. The Sorento looks good, too. On the outside, the Kia Sorento projects a look of refined sophistication with two-tone side cladding, alloy wheels, power sunroof, privacy glass, roof rack and fog lamps all standard on the EX. The LX even comes available chrome exterior accents, leather seating and a leather-wrapped/wood grain steering wheel. Once you get behind the wheel of the Kia Sorento, there's simply no stopping you. With a 192-horsepower, 3.5-liter DOHC standard V6 engine and available Torque-On-Demand four-wheel-drive, you'll make quick work of the road ahead. Plus you get 3,500 lb of towing capacity. And to get this and a 10 year/or 100000 mile powertrain, with a 5 year/60000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty included all in a reasonable price. Why would you want to spend more.