2013 Kia Sportage

Water leaks and broken amplifier

by from Clementon, NJ on September 9, 2017

I bought my 2013 Kia Sportage used. I've owned it for a year and a 1/2. My radio has no audio; brought it to a car radio expert. There are 2 water leaks: one in the spare wheel compartment and one that seems to be leaking to the amplifier. I would have to get the leaks fixed before I replaced the 600.00 amplifier. Might be cheaper to let him put in a whole new system and relocate the amp. I'm so disappointed, I had my last Sorento for 12 years and after a few glitches in the first year it was great. May have to look at a Honda or Toyota next time.

I do like this car. I'm satisfied.

by from on September 6, 2017

It's really reliable and has so reasonable price. Like the exterior design and so do interiors. Love it.

Favorite car I have ever owned.

by from Lexington KY on August 30, 2017

This vehicle is like a car on steroids and I love it. It is roomy and drives like a dream. It has excellent gas mileage and I feel like a queen driving it :)

Owner

by from Peabody on August 14, 2017

It's been a great ride excellent on gas smooth drive plenty of room in moving out of country only reason I'm selling it

Turbo is peppy and fun!

by from Reston on July 19, 2017

I have the SX Turbo AWD Sportage, and it is a very fun car to drive. The 260 HP gives lively acceleration, and allows you to zip around with all the German luxury vehicles. The interior is is not particularly fancy, but it's very functional and comfortable. The air conditioning is fantastic.

There good cars

by from SAN ANTONIO on July 11, 2017

After driving the KIA I loved it they drive real smooth I would recommend a KIA to everyone Love it love it
Not Rated Reliability

Small

by from Minneapolis Minnesota on April 27, 2017

This car is small and possibly convenient for gas mileage. However I don't like how there are no air vents in the passenger seats or back cargo area. The AWD isn't always on, and tends to slide around in winter months. The passengers windows can only be locked by the drivers, yet the driver then cannot control any windows. The cargo cover scraps the sides each time you take it out to have more cargo room for bigger items. I traded my 2009 Ford Escape for this, and can hardly carry larger items.

good car overall

by from clifton on April 9, 2017

Good car overall for its price and not bad on gas for all-wheel drive system. Would recommend to people because it has not given me problems.

Sx model Bang for the buck

by from on March 14, 2017

Fully loaded sx was well worth it .pricewise versus similar models but you wont get turbo from other models like the kia so it stands out alone

Amazed at Kia Sportage 2013

by from Boaz, AL on January 29, 2017

Went car shopping to get better and newer vehicle to replace 2007 Jeep Patriot ... wanted a midsize SUV ... bought a well maintained 2013 Kia Sportage with all the bells a whistles in mid 2016. Compared it to other Mid SUVs. While a bit smaller on the outside than some I noticed that it felt bigger on the inside. Also was impressed by the interior ... everything just seemed put together better and was very impressed by the power while driving. ONLY thing I was not super satisfied with was the seat bottoms... at my age I want comfort over speed ... drove to WalMart and bought 2 nice seat cushions... problem solved. Cargo space is much larger than it looks from the outside ( I think they have solved the Space-Time Continuum) especially when you fold down the rear split seats. Very easy to get into and out of... just the right height above the road. I don't feel like I need a rope or a ladder to get in or out.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Kia Sportage