2020 Sportage

2020 Kia Sportage

2020 Kia Sportage

5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2020 Kia Sportage?

My 5th Kia, I won't buy anything else!

by JohnnyPee from Topeka, KS on Sun Aug 18 2019

I absolutely love my 2020 Kia Sportage LX. I have owned 1 Kia Optima, 2 Kia Forte's, and 2 Kia Sportage's over the past few and for me Kia just fits me and my expectations of what a great vehicle should be. As for my latest buy, my new 2020 Kia Sportage LX, I love the new standard safety features like Forward Collision-Avoid Assist-w/Pedestrian Detect, Lane Keeping Assist, Driver Attention Warning, High Beam Assist. The Android Auto & Apple Car Play smartphone integration is something I use on a daily basis. Being able to listen to my mp3 music, spotify, pandora, siriusxm radio etc at the touch of the screen, plus google maps navigation, hands free phone use, and a bigger 8" audio touchscreen is amazing especially using it with the backup camera. The interior looks amazing and is super comfortable for short or long drives. The exterior styling looks so sharp and looks like you spent way more than you did cause of its beautiful contour lines, aerodynamic looks, and new standard polished aluminum alloy wheels. The ride quality in town or on the highway is great, very comfortable, and worth seeing for yourself. I really like the fuel economy 23 city/30 hwy/26 combined cause you get an SUV with the fuel economy of a sedan. The rear seating has plenty of leg room and the seat backs adjust for additional comfort. The headlights are great at night for optimum vision even on the darkest nights, and the standard LED daytime running lights help add to your visibility by others during your daily travels. My favorite part about my 2020 Kia Sportage is the 5 star government crash test rating which I find very comforting, God forbid I should ever be in an accident. I hold my safety and the safety of my passengers very important and love that Kia does to. The price for all this reliability, comfort, technology, safety features, fuel economy, great looks both inside and out, and fun to drive vehicle is alot lower than the competition as well, which makes buying a 2020 Kia Sportage a no brainer.

Shocked we own a Kia.

by Dewey from Vancouver WA on Sun Dec 22 2019

At this price point I can’t imagine a better car. It’s my wife’s but I drive it often. The ride is surprisingly compliant, handling every type of road surface with no complaints. The cabin is quiet. The seats are very comfortable and the driver’s lumbar support is the best of any car we’ve owned. The seat heaters and steering wheel heater are average. But again, at this price point the car also has ventilated seats and power folding mirrors. The cabin has a luxury feel. The radio and navigation and other systems are intuitive, mostly using buttons and dials along with the touch screen to do what you want. The only knock is sub par gas mileage but we knew that when we bought it. I’ve only owned higher end badges. But this car is really impressive in many ways. It’s my wife’s car but I want one.

Great riding. Love all the safety items in it.

by Elmo71 from Wausau,Wi on Sat Jun 08 2019

It's best driving of all the other brands I tried before getting my Kia Sportage. Great looking and lots of room inside. The price was my selling point and dealership personal great.

Rides and handles great.

by Mtnman from Cumberland, MD on Tue Jun 04 2019

Now that my wife and I are retired, we were looking for a vehicle that had ample storage and versatility without sacrificing comfort and performance. The Kia Sportage SX turbo gave us everything we wanted.

Nicest car I ever purchased

by RubySlippers from Willis Tx. on Fri Jul 12 2019

I bought this car for my daughter.She was in a Nissan but payments were outrageous. She drives in downtown Houston traffic Needed size and pickup.plus reliable This car is perfect She loved it with first test drive Thank you to Emil Parker for picking the perfect car for her.

Second Sportage

by SocrMom87 from Pueblo, CO on Sun Nov 10 2019

This is the only make and model of a car we've bought twice. Loved our 2017 Sportage, but the 2020 is much improved in the access and integration systems for phones and music. We looked at KIA after a disastrous experience with a Ford Escape. Our son had a Soul he drove across country to grad school and we were highly impressed with it. Love the way the Sportage handles and never worry about driving it in bad weather.

Turbo !!!

by Read from Parkton, md on Mon Nov 11 2019

The 2020 Sportage is awesome inside with all the latest technology and even apple car play ! Got home and my wife and kids love it too !

New Car

by DanF from CShores, NC on Tue Jun 04 2019

Greatly improved over 2017 model. Many new safety features, smooth quiet ride. Better leg room front and back, and good on fuel mileage. Worth your own look and test drive.

So,far..it's been amazing to drive

by Rockin Randa from Liberty,Texas on Tue Jun 04 2019

I went in for used..came out with a brand new 2020 Kia Sportage..so far I'm very pleased ..so much fun to drive!!..Classic Kia in Beaumont Texas ROCKS

Kia Sportage 2020 is a great look SUV!

by GEJF from Las Vegas, NV on Sat Oct 26 2019

This SUV has a stylish Design and looks reliable and practical in many ways, it is comfortable and surprisingly big inside, the overall finish interior is great!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16