2022 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

side view of 2022 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2022 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2022 Kia Sportage

Love the Sportage

We have 11,000 miles on our 2022 Sportage and love absolutely everything about the vehicle. Everything from styling comfort, ride, is all excellent. Great value for the price.

4.0

2023 Sportage X-line came defective from factory.

Purchased a 2023 X-Line March 2022. Apparently it came from the factory with a defective A/C hose-no air conditioning. It's now July and the heat has been in the 90's for 3 months already. Dealer had to call Kia, they said replace an a/c hose determining it had a hole in it. There was only 1 available in the US, took a 1 1/2 weeks to receive. After install discovered this hose also had a leak. Now these hoses are on a Nationwide backorder!!! Why???? All of sudden? With the heat levels my medical conditions I cannot drive in 90 degree weather without A/C. Dealer cannot offer me anything but to wait 4 to 6 weeks or even longer to see when they come in. I am so disgusted. My car sits in the driveway since March waiting for the part and no help from the dealer. Called Kia Consumer Affairs-even they had no answer. Here it is summer and we can't even go on our annual road trips to visit relatives. Some family members are teacher and it's the only time they can take an extended vacation. Kia's reputation is going downhill fast. I love the vehicle but I'd also love even more if I was able to drive it. Shame on Kia Corporate! And the dealer too!

Wonderful car. Reliable & comfortable.

Very comfortable car. Handles well and is quick to respond to steering commands. The SX model has just the right amount of tech to provide for safety and entertainment convenience. I do not notice road/traffic noise while driving.

4.1

Bad seat belt enginerinr

The reason I would not recommend this vehicle because of the back seat straps for the safety belts is to short for adults to buckle even for kids.

2022 Sportage

I enjoy driving the 2022,Sportage. Nic looking car with decent features on the inside. Fold down seats in the back help make room when you need to haul something

Very nice car, good size

The car is perfect for what I need. Comfortable fit for 3 children in the back. Decent trunk space. Very stylish with good power. Highly recommend

New car

Hard to review when we have only had it for less than a week…but it is a sharp looking vehicle and meets our needs. It actually rides smoother and quieter than our previous KIA…which was a 2019 Soranto.

Loving my new Kia

I love the look inside and out, very sleek and stylish. The comfort is beyond amazing and looking forward to my first road-trip not to mention the amazing gas mileage.