2020 Kia Telluride consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Telluride Kia
Explore the 2020 Kia Telluride
Shop the 2020 Kia Telluride

Beautiful car

Love the luxury look with the light price tag. Smooth driving with plenty of room for my family of 5. Very happy with it so far.

Love my Telluride

This is a great value for the price. It has all of the features of a much more expensive luxury vehicle. I enjoy this car in town and on the highway.

Super quality vehicle

This suv has met all my expectations for driving comfort. It has a super quality reputation and It has super safety features.The styling is pleasant to be seen on the streets and highways.

My choice is a good one

I thoroughly enjoy my telluride! It is a well styled car full of great amenities. The drivers seat is fully customizable forthe best experience. Steering wheel is well thought out. Display is good size. Controls are easy to operate while driving. The different modes work well in a city environment. One downside is it doesn’t stay in sport mode so you always have to remember to reset it. Engine is strong and quiet. Very smooth ride. It really is a great car for someone who drives a lot. Only negative is CarPlay only works when plugged in. If you haven’t already, make car play Bluetooth and we are all good!

Excellent car.

Recently purchased this car. It has many safety and convenience features, handles very well. Roomy and comfortable seats. Plenty of head room and leg room for a tall driver.

first season in Rocky Mountain snow..so far so goo

stable and sure-fitted on winter roads-good passenger comfort-reasonable gas milage-have dog so no jet travel...three round trips NY-UT good road car as well as in the snow

Most luxurious and safe I’ve ever owned

So many features it’s hard to name my favorite. The car practically drives itself. Does great on gas I got 25 miles to the gallon for my last road trip. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone!

Luxury Car feel without breaking the bank!

I love my new Telluride. It has all the bells and whistles that I wanted. Comfortable. Very roomy! Great for family. I still feel sporty without giving up the family friendly roomieness!

Brilliant vehicle that takes care of my needs

I purchased this vehicle after owning another car for over 10 years... This was most definitely an UPGRADE!! The interior is amazing and the amount of space in the vehicle compared to my last car is AMAZING! I also now have a vehicle large enough for my entire family to travel with me which was my reasoning for getting a larger vehicle.

4.0

Worst, harshest ride of any car I've owned.

This car jolts the occupants at every highway spacer strip, road imperfection or bump. I believe it is the Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires, 245/50/20. They are hard as rocks! It ruins an otherwise beautiful car. Kia dealer is absolutely no help.