NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2020 Telluride

2020 Kia Telluride

Have You Driven the 2020 Kia Telluride?

Incredible design and absolutely fun to drive

by LauraJ from Tampa, FL on Fri Apr 05 2019

We owned 2 Honda Pilots but both had high mileage so we started looking for at potential replacements but had a long list of SUV's we wanted to check out - Acura, Audi, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, etc. We had seen the ads on TV and online reviews for the new Telluride. We stopped by a local dealership and were blown away by the aesthetics of the car (inside and out) and ALL of the features provided. It can practically drive itself. We didn't even look at any other SUV's and purchased an EX model. I never thought I would ever buy a Kia. The vehicle is very quite, drives like a car, the engine is quite peppy and there is a ton of space. Incredible value for all the features you get. We are extremely satisfied and can't wait to take it on a long trip!!

Kia has come a looooong way!

by NewtoKia from Phoenix, AZ on Fri Apr 26 2019

The Telluride exceeded my expectations. I come from owning luxury vehicles the last 10+ years but was getting tired of the price and lack of the newest technology. The Telluride exceeds this expectation, gives top of the line luxury, feels like a luxury vehicle with all the latest and greatest technology. This car almost drives itself!

I love this car so much.

by KimArizona from Paradise Valley, AZ on Fri May 24 2019

This car is exactly what I have been looking for but I didn't really know it until I discovered it! I saw the car in a parking lot and waited for the owner to come out so I could ask her about it. I had never seen it and wondered why? The next day I started researching the vehicle and found great reviews both by driving publications and buyers. I test drive two different trim levels and five dealerships and bought from the final dealership. I bought the "second up" level ("S") which is plenty for me even though once you see what spending for the next level is, it's tough to turn down all the additional goodies. But I did. It's very attractive inside, well organized, great audio/bluetooth/lane assist/blind spot assist -- all the modern features you expect on a car, but they are easy to figure out, logically situated in the vehicle, and just seem intuitive in a way that some other cars I have owned have not been. I especially love the quiet ride (very low road noise -- not sure if that's the right term, but my previous vehicle required turning up the volume on the audio when driving on highway because the sound of the tires on the highway was so loud and the wind noise was just annoying). I am 5'10" and when seated in the third row, I have space between my knees and the seat in front. It's a very comfortable and well-designed car. The car handles beautifully. You cannot beat Kia for 10-year, 100K warranty and 5 year/60K roadside service included. If you are looking for something between a Toyota Highlander-type vehicle and a suburban, I think this is perfect. (I had considered the Volvo and Audi medium-sized SUVs but was deterred by price and slightly less roomy interior).

Best experience with a brand new car

by RussB from Palmetto, FL on Sat Mar 30 2019

I can’t speak to reliability yet, but the car is probably the best designed SUV I’ve ever driven. It’s very attractive and very functional. For the size it has amazing interior room. I looked at every other SUV in this class and the Telluride is clearly the best on the market. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a three row SUV.

Very Good Car, but still needs modifications

by Jacob NY from Sullivan County NY. on Sun Jun 02 2019

The car gives a very smooth drive and the seats are very comfortable, most features are good. Gas on highway is great. City seams to be a bit guzzling. The main concern I have is that the infotainment system isn’t working right, #1. Whenever you shut the engine off it deletes the device connection, it’s extremely annoying and it also doesn’t save any POI in the system. KIA is aware of it but no solution yet. #2 A vehicle at the price point should have FOG Lights, #3 Not to have an option of remote starter on key fob these days is not acceptable, the one offered in the Kia app takes very long and fails to connect many times. So overall it’s a good comfortable vehicle. But I regret being from the first shipment. I’m sure they will add options next year.

Does not recommend this car!!

A nice one!

by Tellu-mom from Va on Thu Apr 04 2019

I recently purchased the new 2020 Kia Telluride. I love it! I’ve had it about 2 months 3,000 miles, absolutely no issues. It has a sleek exterior and very luxury interior. seats 8 temperature control on all 3 rows. Recently went on a family trip & all 6 of us fit comfortably!

Fanciest Whip I’ve ever owned!!

by The Snip Whip from Scottsdale, AZ on Fri Mar 15 2019

This is my dream car!!! So excited to finally drive in LUXURY!!! Hopefully have this car in the family for many many many years! Telluride 2020

Beautiful car

by Seahawks from Grand junction co on Tue Mar 19 2019

I just purchase five days ago. I love the look of the car. All the features it provides. It drives super quiet. It’s a seven passages SUV, great for family or the person who loves the outdoors.

great value automobile, more features

by bill from Melbourne, fl on Sun Mar 31 2019

Great value, great quality, great style, great ride . Many features, car almost drives itself. Lots of room ,comfortable seats . Just a great vehicle overall so far have had it for 4 weeks

Best Kia design so far

by Porkchop Express from Essex, VT on Thu Apr 04 2019

I was looking for a new midsize vehicle and narrowed the choices down to the Telluride and the CX-9. The Mazda interior is very nice and the car drives well but I just couldn't get comfortable in the driver's seat and my knee constantly rubbed against the center console. Additionally, the dealer network for Mazda is very thin in our area. I tried out the Telluride and it was very comfortable and very quiet as well with plenty of power for my needs. The back seat and cargo space is more roomy than the CX-9 and the controls/infotainment on the Tellure are laid out in the very simple and easy to use manner. The light grey interior looks fantastic. So far I'm enjoying it and would definitely recommend it to my friends.

1 2 3 4 5 6