2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Great Buying experience

by from Westchester, NY on April 2, 2014

This is not your average pre owned car lot. Steve was laid back and gave information that was accurate and correct. Low prices, no high pressure sales and arranged great financing. I even had car check out and all systems were a go. In fact the mechanic said Steve is one of the only dealers who checks out his cars and is extremely honest. Great buying experience. Would buy another car from this guy?.. Highly recommend

2008 RR SC

by from texas on July 30, 2012

So far its been a great car. I will however go back to a Porsche Cayenne in a couple years. The two are hard to compare as they both offer different features but overall the RR is a great car. They do need to add a few modern features such as interior lighting package, and streaming audio.

Great Car

by from Charlotte NC on November 1, 2011

Great ride, superb quality, vehicle has a lot of features that are standard that add to the value of the vehicle

Finally bought a Land Rover

by from Alabama on March 5, 2011

I researched the Land Rover Range Rover Sport for about six months before buying one. I settled on the 2008 HSE with only 28,000 miles because the forums seemed to indicate this was the model with the fewest problems. I ahve driven this vehicle about 8000 miles in seven months since purchasing it. Couldn't be happier! The highway ride is the most comfortable I've ever had. It's not the smoothest but to me the best mix of total seat comfort, performance, power, handling and visibility. I've had Lexus and BMW vehicles and this car is the equal of both. The only problem I have had with the car is the radio control buttons- two have broken and must be repaired. Other than that everything works as advertised and I've found the GPS and bluetooth to work great- better than most reviews have said in fact. Highly recommend this vehicle to prospective buyers. I think you will be very pleased!

1980 280 zx 2+2

by from Virginia on February 15, 2011

Very good auto. Very Dynamic handling and ultimate power and performance. Very smooth accelaration at all ranges , even at 70 or 80. Sound system is superior to any.

range rover super charged

by from savannah,ga on February 2, 2011

Beautiful black on black super charged super fast , super sexy....For an SUV it is amazing how pretty this car is....people can help but stare because they know you are in the mac-daddy of SUV's .

Fantastic Ride and Performance

by from Edmonton, AB on January 1, 2011

The Range Rover Sport is one of the best cars I have ever owned. It is truly all that is advertised and more. On snow and ice this is the best vehicle on the road. More interior storage room and gas guzzler are my only complaints.

Love to drive Rover

by from Southern Illinois on September 25, 2010

I watched this car on cars.com, and waited for the best price. I was picky and wanted it fully loaded but on my budget. Its all I dreamed it would be. So far no major problems.

I love driving this car. Even just looking at it!

by from Sonoma, CA on September 17, 2010

I bought this car because I think it is the best looking SUV on the road. Mine is black/black and has a great ride. Really no complaints (so far) 22,000 miles. Power is fine. Stereo is great. Cockpit is fantastic. Great seats.

Exceptional Outstanding Classy and Reliable

by from Boise on April 10, 2009

I have owned my RR Sport for over a year.. never found anything better BMW get with it,,,No issues No complaints

Our Expert Review: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport