2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport consumer reviews

$67,500 starting MSRP
Photo not available
Explore the 2019 Range Rover Sport Land Rover
Shop the 2019 Range Rover Sport Land Rover

6 hours into ownership and I love it!!

The car is gorgeous-has all the compartment space, comfy seating, pretty straightforward technology. I traded my BMW for this and I like it soooo much more!

The nicest vehicle every owned

So far so good. The vehicle is all I ask for. Power ,comfort, handling, luxury, and the best vehicle ever purchased. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone

Styling, Form and Function

This is my 3rd RR Sport - I am very comfortable in the car @ 6' and enjoy the comfort features along with the ability to carry my sporting gear, bikes and other stuff in a sleak and elegant package that does not look so bad for a night on the town. All said, I will continue to endorse this brand as long as they continue to put out great product...

Most reliable car I’ve owned

It’s a very luxury car very nice and smooth.it is a very comfortable car , the seats are amazing I am very satisfied with this car

2.4

Least reliable car i have owned

Expect more for the price. Too many electrical issues to list. Ecu came with fault, suspension at 18k started leaking. Back suspension had squeaking , Steering column was making noise and dealer didn’t know reason....too many

One of the best luxury SUV’s on the market. IMO

Love it. It’s my 3rd Range Rover sport and they have gotten better each year. People who have problems with Range Rover’s, don’t take care of them the right way. I change my oil every 5k miles and all 3 of my range rovers have been great. Never left me stranded. They are beautiful cars, drives and handles excellent. Love the new 400hp 3.0L i6 MHEV. It’s turbo with an electric supercharger run by the hybrid system. I will continue to buy or lease Range Rover sports and possibly other models of Land Rover.

Just do it and buy this great SUV!

I have bought two RR Sports and truly love this SUV. They are worth the money to drive a safe and dependable vehicle. The RR Sport has so many upgrades, rides really smooth and amazing while driving in snowstorms.

Fun Car!

The car is great. Very fun to drive. Lots of comments on styling .... Basically mid sized so not overly roomy in 2nd row. Overall an outstanding car.

Immaculate! Hardly Driven Supercharged Sport

This car is, hands down, the best car I’ve ever driven. It’s fast, high tech, and handles like a dream! I highly highly recommend it.

One of the nicest vehicles I have ever owned.

I have wanted a Range Rover Sport for a long time. Finally bought one at Land Rover in Norwood and it is all redesigned in 2018 with tons of technology. I love this SUV.