4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Best sedan in the world!

by from GA on July 12, 2010

Bought my 2010 quattroporte in ny, thought about having it delivered back home but decided to take it home myself. MY GOD!! The sound of this thing is...its like no other car out their....u push on the gas...effortless power! Im a big time car collector, maseratis, bentleys, jaguar, porsche, lamborgini, and my land rover, BY FAR THE BEST car ive have ever owned....keepin this till i die!

Performance of the Car is not Worth $120,000

by from New York, NY on November 10, 2010

Everything about this car is Awesome! Except the Performance! The performance of this car is NOT worth 120,000! At first, driving this car I thought to myself.. " WOW, this thing has alot of Power!" Until, I put it up against my Neighbors car! I even made a $500 bet I would win.... He laughed and (Accepted My offer) My next door neighbor owns, a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X-GSR.... I knew nothing about that car! All I know- was that he paid $38,000...and had it for 5 months... Anyways, I LOST $ 500.00 and I LOST! I didnt even competite with him at all!