1993 Mazda B 2200

Excellent milage

by from Connecticut on August 14, 2012

Overall, I loved this truck. My biggest factors for the rating I gave were the milage and reliability. I actually got about 30-32 mpg on long highway trips. Never had a significant repair issue with it. It was 2wd.

It aint gonna get you there fast

by from Vancouver Island, Canada on January 13, 2013

But it will get you there and back.. I have owned 10 Mazda trucks, and they keep going & going.. My first truck has almost 600,000 miles on the original head & Block.. I'll always own a classic Mazda.

Most reliable

by from Orlando, FL on February 10, 2012

Easy to work on, reliable, good gas milage.I will hate to loose it. drove coast to coast 4x just keeps going.

Most reliable car I've owned.

by from Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho. on October 9, 2017

My third Mazda truck. I use it to haul pro sound gear. It will probably last a long time. Change the oil occasionally and it will last even longer.