1993 Mazda B2200 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1993 Mazda B 2200
Average based on 3 reviews

It aint gonna get you there fast

by from Vancouver Island, Canada on January 13, 2013

But it will get you there and back.. I have owned 10 Mazda trucks, and they keep going & going.. My first truck has almost 600,000 miles on the original head & Block.. I'll always own a classic Mazda.

Excellent milage

by from Connecticut on August 14, 2012

Overall, I loved this truck. My biggest factors for the rating I gave were the milage and reliability. I actually got about 30-32 mpg on long highway trips. Never had a significant repair issue with it. It was 2wd.

Most reliable

by from Orlando, FL on February 10, 2012

Easy to work on, reliable, good gas milage.I will hate to loose it. drove coast to coast 4x just keeps going.