2021 Mazda CX-30 consumer reviews

$22,050–$23,450 MSRP range
side view of 2021 CX-30 Mazda
Explore the 2021 Mazda CX-30
Shop the 2021 Mazda CX-30

Just what I was looking for

Looking for a good looking car that also performed well. Did not want a cvt transmission, so that narrowed my choices. Liked the Mazda CX 30, and having owned Mazda's in the past decided a test drive in order. Was blown away with quality and driving dynamics. Performance with turbo was great. Deal done. Has been very dependable and well built so far.

4.0

Air conditioning blows warm air some recalls but

Good car good gas mileage fun to drive Like some controls on consol,map display is nice size, lots adjustment for different items, lots nice safety items

Acceleration of adaptive cruise control

After long journey test drive, found problem with setting of acceleration on the adaptive cruise control. Any body know how to setting the speed acceleration on the adaptive cruise control ? The factory setting for the acceleration was to much, the engine can jump to 4000-5000 rpm to accelerate to achieve the speed target, it was too much acceleration. How to do setting , any body know?

Cool midsize SUV.

It has more room than the CX-3 and that is what I like. I only drove it 60 miles and so far so good. Has a nice feel to it and I will enjoy this for years to come.

Love the CX-30 it is way better than our Kicks was

We looked into the CX-30 mostly based off of reviews from Car and Driver and consumer reports. it is miles better than our 19 kicks was so much more connected to the road and has a more premium feel than my 08 RX-350

Most beautiful car !!!

The driving experience is wonderful! Sound proof, speed and comfort is good! driving in CX30 is enjoying! one tiny drawback of this car is that the space for rear passengers is not big enough!

Stylish and High Technology

Just the car I wanted from the color to the interior and exterior features of it. Plus you can even start the car even if your still inside your apartment to heat up the engine specially in cold cold morning, save you time to heat up your engine

Absolutely love the style and comfort

Plan on keeping for quite a while. Love the style and comfort. Love the Apple Play and all of it's features. Wish it came with cargo net.

I love my first car

This car is my first car and what i love about it is that its cute, has safety features, easy to use and prize is affordable.

Most favorite car yet

I sized down from the CX-5 model to the CX-30 and I LOVE IT! It is very roomy, stylish and peppy. Acceleration is great! I'm not in love with the infotainment system however, that could use some changes but I can get over it. It can do everything I need it to do including carplay.