1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SL consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SL
4.4

Loved my 380SL!

I was always quite happy with my 1984 380SL. Beautiful car, great performance, no mechanical problems at all. Perhaps the only complaints I had were that the convertible top, which is not electric, was difficult to put up and down, and that it sits very low to the ground. The latter is only a problem if you have bad knees like I do.

classic

Fun to drive, very reliable and comfortable. Looks great. top can be hard to align. recommend this car to anyone. plenty of power.

3.9

This should be "has this car aged well?" No.

I love the style of this car and the performance I actually drove it 120 mph on three occasions. It is a v8 and naturally gets bad gas mileage but the biggie is that the timing was fast and couldn't be repaired.

Great handling in town and the open road!

This vehicle is a "KODAK" moment. Rarely do I return to the vehicle without finding a "camera bug" snapping away. The compliments follow! In parades, with top down, heads turn. TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP!!

4.0

Safe fast heavy and classic

The car with a hardtop as convertible, with soft top built in! A car that turns heads and best of all is easy to work on and new this car was a 100 grand and now it's affordable to buy less than 40 grand !