2019 A-Class

2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class

2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class

4.2

Have You Driven the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class?

My Favorite Mercedes

by gadog1 from Virginia Beach, Virginia on Thu May 02 2019

This is my third Mercedes, and by far my favorite. It has all of the bells and whistles at my fingertips - literally - the technology is amazing. The car is so comfortable; I absolutely love it!

Fun car to drive!

by DARam06 from The Woodlands, TX on Wed Jun 05 2019

This is a great car! Much roomier than it seems and full of technology. My third Mercedes, will keep with this brand So much fun to drive! Highly recommend for anyone.

Very nice car

by Wendy from Naples, FL on Wed May 08 2019

Rides nice, dashboard is to die for, all the bells and whistles😃 fun to drive! Comfortable seats, plenty of head room in back, lots of trunk space too!

Great car I've ever had.im pleased.

by TrishaB from Los Angeles on Thu Jun 27 2019

The car is magnificent an I've never had a off the show room floor . its sleek an Sexy .. Black on. Black rides smooth the AC is to die for.. I feel safe an very comfortable....thank you.

Like the styling and performance

by "OLD MAN" from Tampa, FL on Thu Aug 01 2019

Two big disappointments. 1. Cannot pull the wiper blades away from the windshield so they stay away. 2. There is no place on the trunk lid to lock the trunk with the valet key. The only thing that can be locked with the valet key is the glove compartment.

100% helpful and transparent!

by carlos mora from rosenberg tx on Fri Aug 30 2019

Let me start off by saying that I've been in the business for 8 years now and currently a Sales Manager at a Ford dealership. My experience could not have been better, hands down Kevin (Sales Manager), Kenneth Hughes (Sales Professional) and Heather Gula (Finance Manager) did an outstanding job. If anyone is looking for the most genuine smiles and good vibes on top off the most aggressive pricing and unlimited selection on Mercedes Benz's stop shopping around and safe your time since I've already done your leg work. Thank you for giving my wife and I this unforgettable experience Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land! All my referrals are going to y'all!

Nice design, not great performance & build quality

by D Loves Cars from LA, CA on Tue Aug 11 2020

I have a 2019 A220 Sedan, FWD. Have had it over 8 months now. Have 9K miles now. I am a car guy so really care about all elements of the driving experience (My last car was a 2017 Audi A3 FWD). The design of the A220 is great. I love the styling inside and out. Great tech and tons of comfort and safety options that I really like. I think the sound system is quite good (better than A3). The screens and interfaces are all great. I have the light beige interior and it always looks sharp and chic. Basically, I love looking at it. However, there is some cheap hard plastic on the interior that started rattling and vibrating by 6k miles which makes the car sound and feel cheap. I've taken it in twice to try and insulate the noises, but they persist. So even on smooth roads you hear plastic vibrating or rattling unless the music is up. My Audi was never that bad. That really downgrades the experience for me. Reminds me I got the 'cheap' Mercedes. The engine is powerful enough for what it is. Zippy and fun in general. Decent but not very impressive gas mileage. However, it is very hard to get a smooth start from a stand-still. Unless you get the gas just right it can be very jerky(A3 had a little of this too). Can really lag and buck in stop-and-go traffic if moving very slowly then accelerating normally. It is very frustrating! It has nothing to do with auto start/stop, that is ok. It's a transmission thing apparently due to dual clutch design and the turbo (I've read bits about it in other pro reviews)... Once you are rolling, it is pretty smooth and responsive. But pulling away from a full stop is very often a little jerky. That really sucks. It's smoother if you push harder for a quick take-off, but then you are always zooming and with the FWD can be easy to 'peel out', which is kinda embarrassing. So, like the cheap plastic, this downgrades the experience and makes wonder what's so great about Mercedes... Overall, I still like the car and prefer the luxury vibe and features it has over my A3(A3 was a sportier drive). It's a great size for a city (LA) and easy to park. Looks great. Nice to be in. Nice features and useful modern technology. But it has some shortcomings that already have me looking for my next car. I expect a little better from Mercedes-Benz, even if it is the 'cheap' one! So would I recommend it? I said yes but with some caveats. Really depends on what you need and want in your car... I use mine for commuting, road trips, joy riding through the hills to the beach, etc...

The best luxury we've owned

by Huskyfootball from Tacoma, WA on Tue Nov 05 2019

Mercedes is an excellent luxury vehicle. The vehicle is worth the price and then some. I would definitely recommend the dealer and the vehicle to people.

Most awesome Mercedes

by Deb n Rich from Indian Harbour Beach on Sun Jul 07 2019

This car is a techies dream. So many new innovations they are too numerous to mention. From the awesome display to the sound system to the performance to the 4matic its just great.

Great little SUV!

by Kate from Cape Coral on Tue Sep 24 2019

I traded a Mercedes E350 for this sporty and fun SUV. Don't miss the sedan as much as I thought I would. The GLA250 has a lot of zip to it so I don't feel I gave up much power going from a 350 to a 250. It's smaller than the ML I used to own before the E class so it's nice to be back in a vehicle that has the best of both - part SUV and sedan luxury.

1 2 3 4